Anonymous

that guy is md funny :-]  :-]

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
U prob checked him out last nite hey?

U get his brit series which was repeated not too long back before this new HBO one?That was tight too.He´s a pretty off-kilter guy with a wikid sense of humour.Borat was a crack-up last nite.Even the week b4.Boo-yah.

Btw, the peeps dont know it but he´s a pretty intelligent guy with some theatre experience behind too.So he knows bout performing.

Tightness.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
the crazy phuck has a degree in history and that sh*t gives him an advantage when he has to satire social and political commentary. haven´t y´all ever noticed that most of his skits have a political edge to them? check out the one episode when he brings north and south korea together in a way that only ali g can - and he goes on to be the mediator, crazy sh*t.

crazy :-W  :-]
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Yeah, heard bout that degree stuff somewhere.I also remember reading a biography of him back in early 2002 before the movie came out and it was really interesting to see whats his angles and reasons for doing certain things.Yeah, he´s heavy on that political vibe.Also, on that site I found, there´s pics of him in normal attire, just plain Sacha Cohen.he´s also orthodox jew, and that cracks me up even more, when u think bout that Borat skit of last week with the dating services and how he said he´s ok with meeting women of any ethinicity, just not jewish women (and then he pulled his face so funny..........that was too funny).

Anyways, lots of peeps just dont like him, but he´s a crazy guy and always pushing the limits of social norms.Wonder what he´d say bout GW Bush.That´d be funny and a half.

Nice.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac