• http://www.myspace.com/aliasbenz
 :-] white flag :-D
Peace Microphonic Tungs_ K Balck, Msk, Sangoma Samagama
Peace Proffessor Blututh
Peace Nymphonik Bastards
Peace Outfits of Executive Outkumz
Peace Durban!!!!

Anonymous

yo syntactic, whud up my nickel nine nigga.  why you always gots to be hatin on everyone.  I hear your f***in´ moms still has to wipe your syphilis infected tulip hangin out excuss for an a**.  Bring the shit in real life?  Nigga please.  If anybody here saw your puny a** in real life it would be them walking in on you jerking off at your computer to the child pron you have "hidden" on your harddive, biotch.  Act like you are part of some movement, like your helping out the scene.  Get a f***ing education and stop acting like you´re a 13 yr old gangsta.  People like you justify why our society has seen an increase in product warning labels.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i have always wondered what goes through the mind of someone who purposely decides to join the even more moronic sub-genus of ´hater´ called the ´anonymous online hater´.

still,,, gives us all something to laugh at i guess.

blakrok

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • Roll Another One, Kid!
    • View Profile
    • BlakOut - The Original Soulah Soloist

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
No Doubt Dp, thats why them sub-genus be called Chicken "heads".

Lets just "stop the hating and start the luving".If peeps gotta be critical, then at least they gotta supply solutions, its the only way things can move in the proper direction, otherwise its all just a bunch of hot uuurrrr.

Hey Dp, checked u peeps out on Eesh´s show, tight cuz.Nice to hear it went well.Much luv.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yO ANON CHICK, i´M SORI, U SO OBVIOUSLY HAV MY NO., WHY DONT U COME DOWN TO CPT( sori bout caps, its late/early), Ask milk how 2 get hold of me and I´m sure u´ll giv my "puny a**" the REALEST warfare of my life, or if those lilchicky legs cant bring it, if u post who ur, when I´m next in Jozi I´ll cum find u. In the mean time I´ll give u the no. of friends of mine from Weston, or some otha cats from Eldos who might hav sum fam pics they can sho. So u can pick my "teeny tiny scared lil a**" out when i cum thru.

No offense to most J-sec cats, bout the generalisation, but this poultry is obviously not from Cpt, cos then even if they didnt kno me they wouldnt hav to ask many to kno that I´m a nice guy who doesnt deserve to be f***ed with.
But its cool, I like me sum KFC! 8-)
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.