Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT# 2

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i hate santa claus. yeah you all heard me right:" I HATE THE MUTHAf***A!!"

when did all this resentment start you ask? well i´ll tell you when - ever since! there i said it. ever-f***in-since. ever since i can remember i have been going down on my knees and asking for shit, but did the nigga hear me, NO! he´s busy giving jesus head and hogging the man´s nuts oblivious to the fact that the easter bunny can no longer wait in line and is already gunning his tail. santa claus is the original outbreak monkey, he is a fat a**ed fag who only delivers to little fags who will allow him to fu*k them in their sleep while spreading disease and infecting the a**holes of these f***ers in the name of this con named christmas. i swear i´m gonna jack that fools sleigh and go joy riding and maybe while i´m at it i´ll go pick up mrs claus and give her an a** fu*king she´ll not forget for a while still, and while all that´s happening i´ll let the elves take turns in eating her out.
santa i´m still waiting for my G.I JOE set and my Gargoyles figurines cos i know you  were in my neighbourhood last christmas because i say the little fag from across the road got his Miss Piggy stuffed doll and his Charlie´s Angels lunch box, not the one with that anorexic bitc.h cameron diaz or that daughter of a railroad builder descendant lucy, not even that bitc.h who blew up in the spielberg flick, but later went on to be engaged to that crazy dead-moose-humping dude; i mean the angels with farrah fawcet. i even got the playboy mag from the 70´s with her as the cover girl.

santa i´m warning you i´m gonna jack your ride and go and make a huge bonfire in my back yard while smoking blunts with the leprechaun who´s pot of gold i´m holding for a ransom. ask the easter bunny what i did to him - he´ll tell i´m the wrong nigga to fool with, i´m fu*ked up for no reason.

* i´m gonna f*ck the hell out of that leprechaun i have locked up in a cage in my bedroom*
:-Y

child of the lost God

[ This message was edited by: blaqsouljah on 01-10-2004 13:09 ]
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
see you at fatbox 13 tommorow..i´m the guy who looks like dave chappele on crack..will be rocking my nike dunk hightops and a funny 80´s jacket...just look for the coolest but dumbest dude there..bring weed.

jah stinks.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i try. ;-)
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole