Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Acid Pro 4.0 TUT

Mumia

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://mummia.org
I´m still expiriencing madd problems, for starters I still can´t hook up a drum pattern that flows proper. I did everything that you (Nyambz) told me, I set the tempo and all and arranged the drums but they´re too slow I have to move the tempo right up to 200 before a get a beat that flows the tempo (200) then becomes an equivalent to a tempo of 80 on fruity. I know the programme isn´t messed up so what am I doing wrong. But I gotta admitt I dug the sound that came out Acid even though it´s not what I intended, it sounded like an Alchemist type of drum pattern. Yo, Nyambz help a nigga out, if I get this right then I know for certain that I´ll be running sh*t from next year onward, might even be nicer than the tutor (ha), who knows (j/k). And Nyambz about the piano roll, does it only appear if I want to insert a synth can´t I hook it up if I wanna freak some melodies for my ba** and whatever else I wanna freak melodies on? And when you said it was only midi, does that mean that I gotta have a keyboard in order to freak it? Is there an alternative where you can hook up melodies for different instruments, besides the ´piano roll´, if so tell us how, there has to be. And dunn, be sure to hook me up with your e-mail adress I´ll be fit to work with you soon.

[ This message was edited by: Mumia on 19-10-2004 11:19 ]
HE ONLY GOOD COP - IS A DEAD COP!

Rabe

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
ey Nyambza,can u use Cubase with Acid Pro,en can u please do a tutorial on Cubase,the Acid one was tight nigga u keep it that way an African Hip Hop will Hop to higher hights :-W
he Reflection Of Perfection