Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

unofficial bootleg - www.soundclick.com/muba

· 9 · 1275

Anonymous

www.soundclick.com/muba track called Tambiko.

your opinion will be appreciated.

Peace and love

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Anonymous

mcs are M.O.B.E (SwAhili mc - Tanzania), first and the last verse, Clever (Portuguese - Angola) third verse, and KH from Kwabula kraal Zulu verse.

Africa unite!!!

One luv

Production by Nyambz

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Its a pretty tight track.Nyambo doing his thing as always.So who r u in this track or r u a**ociated to this track in another way Anon?When was this track recorded and is it a "bootleg" from a forthcoming album perhaps?

Hit me back on that.Thanx man.Niceness.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey Anon

The beat on the site [beat (siku njema)], who did that one?Nice sample.Is the album gonn be by M.O.B.E and the album called "Ujio wa kitume"?

Thanx.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Anonymous

Yeah u right maddstone the album called Ujio wa kitume, and the artist called M.O.B.E. The production done by TEK.

The track recorded this year and finished sometime this week, is for the forthcoming M.O.B.E Album that to be released some time next year.

Have u download it? if not holla at me phatboy_record@hotmail.com

Much luv.

Anonymous

any feedback to all ya´ visit www.soundclick.com/muba and listen to the track called TAMBIKO.

Much luv

Anonymous

visit www.soundclick.com/muba and listen to the track called Tambiko, any opinion will be highly appreciated.

much luv

Anonymous

visit www.soundclick.com/muba and listen to the track called Tambiko, any opinion will be highly appreciated.

much luv