BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
who said you didnt...? :-]

hehehehe - u asked for it.

nah, very well executed mr tate.

people sounding like superstars and ish...

:-]
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

FT

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hey finally got myself a copy from Sen, gottta say I´m impressed, nice one... BLAK ROK is the highlight of the comp, loved her...    8-)
IYASKO___FT!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Good Lookin out Fiyasko was nice meeting you & even nicer knowing that you appreciating our work.

So you say U feelin Blakrok? What songs you loving by her?

Did you happen to see her on that "Woman´s Cry" Video on the enhanced CD?
What U think of the rest of the tracks?

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
HipHocalypse on Good Hope fm?Syntactic hooking u peeps up nicely man......now u joining the ranks of STAIGE, Ancient Men, Supadan, Tykoon Suit and a whole bunch of other tight up-and-comers making inroads into the market and letting peeps know its all good.Tightness man.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
tate,,, still haven´t got myself a copy of the HIPHOCALYPSE MIXTAPE Available NOW!!,,, but i surely will.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote:

12-11-2004 at 11:30, MaddStone :
Speaking of Metro and Zak specifically, how does one go about getting ur material onto metro?How do u get it to Zak and the OMS team as well, if ur in CPT.Contacts?Let me know please.Thanx. ;-)

Please refer to above quote´s request for info.Thanx.

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
I heard the Palimpsest track on GHFM, it´s pure Fiya.  I like her flow.
Thanks for also playing that Villian stuff.  But abuot halfway into that CellBlock stuff (it was Cellblock hey? - got a compilation of their´s that came out in 1997 I think featuring G-boy and those guys).  anyway, had to leave suddenly while the show was on so I couldn´t catch the entire thing.  But I´ll definately check it out again next week.
Syntatic I have that Gam Familia stuff as well and I heard that Mugg$hot has just finished recording his ep so I´ll get that to you as soon as I get it.

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I fell in love with "A Woman´s Cry" first... should´ve been a solo track, her flow iz so mellow and layed back, really felt her, is she also doing the chorus?

R U sure U gave me the copy with the vid, cos I tried but can´t get access to it:-(  

Blak as I Rok... tight as well, she´s an ill lyricist... we need more of them ladies on the mic like dat...

Loved Palim´s joint but I feel it should´ve been a solo joint as well, I didn´t want to hear the emcee dat she fell in love with!! (jus my opinion)

"Freedom" waz cool, but I thought dat K´Naan poem-joint waz beautiful, with Sade´s complimentint it a** well, how did y´all hook up with him...

I think the joint on there iz "when will it end" (...and it´s not bcos it waz done by Nyambz  :-W )

I´m loving the mixtape, it´s growing on me, everytime I get a chance to bump it I find a favourate track...
IYASKO___FT!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
yes D, get it while its hot. and hey, u even get a bonus - the mixtape comes with a bhlakhroze ;-)
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
it does?! i better buy me a truckload then  ;-)

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

15-11-2004 at 12:32, MaddStone :

12-11-2004 at 11:30, MaddStone :
Speaking of Metro and Zak specifically, how does one go about getting ur material onto metro?How do u get it to Zak and the OMS team as well, if ur in CPT.Contacts?Let me know please.Thanx. ;-)

Don´t have any contacts, but I think yo best option iz to hook up with D.Boy the resident DJ on the OMS, he´s cool... I´m not so sure about Zak though...my opinion about him, he doesn´t give a sh*t, he got favourates, or U gotta kiss-a**...

So when are a hooking up fffor a collabo...?  :-W

[ This message was edited by: milkdaddy on 16-11-2004 09:19 ]
IYASKO___FT!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
errr.. I never realised the Special Bonus Deluxe Edition came with a Bhlakhroze!! DAMN I want one of those!

Milk whats the status of the interview? I can´t find it anywhere.

@Madstone I will PM you Zak Dakile´s number.

@ Fiyasko I gave you a copy with a vid. Just go to the "CDPLUS" folder. You´ll find a mpeg file called Andrew or sumthing there with the "Woman´s Cry" Video.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Thanx my peeps.When I hollered, u came to my aid.Much luv for that.

Hey Milk, how u doing son.In answer to ur PM, the answer is yes.Sounds pretty good to me to get on board.I´ll PM u a more detailed msg.

Thanx Tate, I shall look out for the number.I wanna get stuff from this side onto that show.Gotta take it national.

FT, I hear u bout the favouritism aspect, but it doesnt fly with me.I dont vibe with that idea when peeps do that.If thats whats called for "butt-kissing", then forget that.I´ll find my way into that avenue and let peeps know whats the deal.Talent cant be shunned away.As for a collab, I thought u´d never ask cuz.I´m always down for that.Planning stuff, the ball has started rolling.Big tings my china, big tings.Will keep u info´d regarding that, when all looks set.Some more plans and discussion need to take place.But things looking nice.

Also, we should just lace a collab anyway too, beside the stuff being planned.When u peep´s album coming out?U guys got all the tracks recorded?Maybe I can hook u up with a beat sampler from Mr Tight Ill producer (who shall remain anonymous for now) and see maybe u like one track that u could end up adding to ur album.Just lemme know.

U keep it tight cuz.PM me us celly if possible cuz.Then I can hit u up whenever things become concretised.Likely end of the month, beginning Dec.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
@ Maddstone good luck with the Metro FM thing. National is the way to go. Look fwd to hearing your stuff. We will surely take the HIPHOCALYPSE Mixtape to Zak this weekend.

@Milk & D_Planet two words of advice: DON´T SLEEP!! The Rhozey one tells me you´re yet to gret your copies of the mixtape. Please get in touch with her asap that schitt´s moving fast & I REALLY want you guys to sample the ish.

Today´s gem off the HIPHOCALYPSE Mixtape is "Freedom". That song has got two of my fave emcees spitting fiyah with a positive message on a hot track!
[JAY Z] What more can I say?![/JAYZ]

palimpsest

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
sensai.. marketing mann extraodinaire... bleh spellin is wack

i feel so out of synch wit all these forums! anyways i finally got my mixtape back from my bro.. will be jammin it all over the cribb.. my mom´s is even keen to hear it

ok well.. 8-)

shuppest! :-]
Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand