Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Gorzki-EK&MGK Records-Album Of The Moment-please read!!!

· 20 · 5825

Anonymous

Yo everybody.
Please dont think that Gorzki-EK from MGK Records is a good polish rap.This guy is the worst man in polish rap.I dont know who make with him interview!!This album of the moment;)) "Hip Hop Racism Stop 2" is not good too.Please dont think about Gorzki EK that an polish rap.Polish rap is really good-but not Gorzki and this CD.This guy be a discgrace to polish rap.Please dont think is that rap in Poland.Big Up!

Maslo/WSC-Poland

Anonymous

Word

This guy ain´t real and his rap is the worst shit i could ever imagine. If you ever got the his tape, please, do not even play it on your audio systems. It´s not worth it. He is a good manager and know how to distribute his shit but he dont know anything ´bout the real hiphop, ´bout the good rhymes, ´bout whatever connected with this culture. I ain´t a hater but I can´t stand it. Leave his wack shit alone, leave him alone, just don´t give a shit ´bout what he do. He ain´t representative for polish rap music! remember this.

peace
joter/polandHe ain´t representative for polish rap music!

Anonymous

I agree with Masło and Joter. I`m from Poland to. Gorzki is one of the worstes man in Polish Hip Hop music. He is an idiot. He took bit from Livin Proof - Group Home, used it like his, and then he claimed that he didn`t know where from is that bit. If he is interested in Hip Hop for 11 years, sorry 11 years he is making Hip Hop(he was then 9 years old), how come he didn`t never listen to this joint?

Peace.

Anonymous

I agree with Masło, Joter and the third guy. Gorzki makes the worst RAP in POLAND(maybe even on the whole world?!?who knows is there anyone worst from Gorzki). Don´t listen to HIP HOP RASIZM STOP 2, because it doesn´t show the real power of POLISH RAP. PEACE.
mamatataija/rafalcorp/theRcorp

Anonymous

I agree with all of u guys, Take your hands out of this shit

hh.pl forum rlz

doodson

Anonymous

yo don´t listen to these heads yo, I´m from poland and Gorzki did good with this compilation, they just hating on him because there is a beef going on and they want it to look like he is a fake.
don´t believe the hype

Anonymous

YO PEOPLE BE JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF HE GOT ALL THESE ARTISTS ON HIS ALBUM

THINK ABOUT IT!  THIS IS A BEEF

IT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPILATION BEING WACK

LISTEN 2 THE COMPILATION BEFORE LISTENING

TO THE JEALOUS f***S ON THIS BOARD

Anonymous

I tell just one thing DON´T BUY THIS CRAP ALBUM. This is the wackest album that anybody on the World can make.

Gorzki is shit and he don´t represent polish HipHop.

Antek/Poland

Anonymous

I tell just one thing DON´T BUY THIS CRAP ALBUM. This is the wackest album that anybody on the World can make.

Gorzki is s*** and he don´t represent polish HipHop.

Antek/Poland

Anonymous

NOBODY SAYS HE REPRESENT POLISH HIP HOP

WOT WE SAY IS HE PUT OUT COMPILATION OF LOTS OF ARTISTS

FROM GERMAN, CZECH, POLAND

EVEN IF GORZKI HIMSELF IS WACK WHY NOT JUST

LISTEN TO THE REST OF THE ARITSTS

BECAUSE GORZKI ONLY HAS ONE SONG ON THE COMPILATION

AND DOES THAT MEAN U ALSO DISS ALL ARTISTS ON THE

CD????

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Anonymous

Yo all African People!!!

Gorzki iz a fakel muthaf***a!!!!!!
Do you want real polish hiphop??
Try to get on your own these albums:
Slums Attack "na legalu?" probably the best and mostpopular rap cd of all times in Poland
"Kodex" compilation
DonGuralEsko "Opowieści z betonowego lasu"
and many more but not Gorzki.
Hiphop in Poland is a real culture. We got skillz! We´ll be the best!!!

Anonymous

Elo
That negative opinions are not a beef,  gorzki have no respect on polish hip hop scene...
I´m glad that you are interest in real polish hip hop,  i´m waiteing for more articles about polish hh.
Peace
Saful Dixon OZNZ