· 9 · 4542

Anonymous

sentenced to 5 years for fraud

whadda think about that?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I personally dislike this woman but when any individual steals from big business(banks, etc) Idon´t really have a problem with that because these businesses steal billions from the poor and helplless so why should we give f*** if they lose a couple of millions from a few individuals who make a living the same way the people who own these banks do. But still!!! i don´t give a shit if she get 5 years or life imprisonment!!! f*** her!!! long live... in prison!!!

Anonymous

i hear it´s a suspended sentence and that she must resign which means that she ends up with a fat pension.

there is no justice

long live stompie!

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
the funny thing is that the Nats have been robbing government coffers for years... and because we were oppressed people and the media was state controlled, we NEVER heard about that shit...

now that we have a transparent government that expose these things...
all we do is drag our brothers and sisters through the mud..

imagine this..
you have been living in Orlando Soweto all your life - in abject poverty...
after many years of struggle you finally make it into a blue chip company as a "little someone"... u manage to learn how that company functions and see a loophole or two to enrich yourself phenomenally...

now being from a poor township... and being human... who would be able to resist such a temptation... add to that the possibility that you might NEVER get caught (Winnie wasn´t so lucky)... WHICH ONE OF YOU IN YOUR f***IN RIGHT MINDS WOULD NOT HAVE DONE WHAT WINNIE DID IF YOU WERE IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION AND SAW THE OPPORTUNITIES WINNIE AND COMRADE TONY YENGENI SAW...???

hey i´m not saying what they did was right... all i´m saying is that because they are part of the country´s leadership does not make them exceptions when it comes to human traits like greed... (financial)gluttony.. and immorality..

WORD IZ BOND!!!
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

Anonymous

i agree wit u on certain points g, but check dis, who was that money 4?  it was meant 4 people who they supposed to be representing.  if those people were stealing from u u wouldn´t be saying this shit.  my father grew up under apartheid and went thru a lot of shit but he still came out successful and that was becuase he worked his a** off.  if muthaf***ers is lazy to work hard and wanna steal, be they white or black, then they must go 2 jail.  2 wrongs don´t make a right.  

the banks and them, yeah they rob us all the time, all of us are slaves to this system.  enriching yourself by taking money from this system is okay, but wehn it takes money from the poor people´s pockets it aint ok.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
I don´t know whether to feel happy that our justice system is so "just" or to be sad because only the non-elite get full punishment.

I agree it is easy for the poor to be emotionally manipulated by people like Winnie who claim that they know your pain because they coming from the same struggle. And that she does come from the struggle, cannot be be disputed. But I doubt that she has the interest of the disenfranchised people at heart. Nowadays in the houses of the former liberation movements its all "man for himself".

I will act naive and say that well done to the (new) South African Police Service. Yeah, crush corruption. More investors, more dollars!

But I also want to see clean-ups (now!) in the high offices of ABSA, De-Beers, DA, etc.

Quote:

25-04-2003 at 18:10, Anonymous wrote:

there is no justice

long live stompie!

yeah, STOMPIE we´ll never forget
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah so true bro the people at the bottom get caught up in these fake f***s games.yeah she was fighting in the struggle but so was countless other people who died and never benefitted.how are we gonna move forward as a nation if we allow people to steal and plunder.the poor get poorer and the rich get richer we gotta fight the power!!!!!! fight the power that be
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
i´m gonna let the capitalist in me take over... pretend we´re living in a democracy (which we are last time i checked) and say this:

IT IS EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF !!! WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT...
THAT´S THE NO. 1 RULE OF ENGAGEMENT IN A DEMOCRACY...
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

oxman

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
WORDhttp://www.divorcewizards.com/images/money.jpg">
xman