Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

nas-fan speaks

nas-fan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
ay yo AG, wat the f***! wat the fuch a muhhafukka gotta do 2 gain respect yo? i give yall battle invites an therz no repli, or ya just quik fast, wat the f*** the f*** the f*** f*** f*** yo!!!! :-Y ma rhymes are ill yo, all i ask is that ya gimme a chance to prove ma stuff, so ya big playas steppp out yo...

yo...

MY-CAPITAL-WARS-WITH-CASUAL-FORMS leaves their CLAVICLES-TORN when nas-fan´s CLAPPIN-AT-WHORES dont make me put you in the MANDIBLE-CLAW-UNTILL-HALF-OF-YA-CORDS are slightly hanging OUT-THE-BACK-OF-YA-JAW //

steaks outchu nukkaz so im STACKIN-THE-RAW-I-STAY-CRACKIN-YA-PAWS yall Kats aint shit to me contractually wack its apparant u LACKIN- THE-CLAUSE u close to gettin shredded since u ATTRACTED-THE-SAWS that will cut ya in pieces till police have to COLLECT-AND-PACKAGE- YOU-ALL //

WITH-AXES-AND-SWORDS I´ll slash at any FACTION-WITH-LAWS-OF-ACTUAL-CAUSE-USE-DISMATLING-CASKET-AND-CORPSE / YOU- ADVOCATE-SWORE u faggots wouldnt TATTLE-AT-ALL but I´ll drain a pint of blood when u get STABBED-WIT-A-STRAW //

leak it into a swimming pool and FRACTURE-YA-JAWS-I-CAPTURE-IT-ALL and pin ur face as a trophy when I PLASTER-THE-WALLS wanna battle IM-FASTER-WIT-DRAWS put the white fear back in ya like CRACKER-WITHDRAWS //

WHEN-I-CLAP-AND-APPLAUSE-ITS-AN-EVIDENT-MATTER-WITH-ELEGANT-GRAMMER-AND-EXCELLENT-STATURE,-WILL-LEAVE-YA-MELANIN- SCATTERED-YA-ELEMENTS-FRACTURED-TO-SEDIMENT-MATTER until ya whole f***IN-SKELETON-SHATTERS //

[ This message was edited by: nas-fan on 28-10-2004 21:08 ]
one plus one is eleven"- me
"Natives Always Suffer- Foreigners Always Need"- me again
"being da good guy gets ya nowwhere chale"- einstein

Anonymous

all i want 2 say is uyi BOZZA, iSKHOKHO much luv  :-o

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Battle Rappers need counselling, always with the anger and agression. You cant gain respect untill u´ve earned it!

Anyhow, Netcees generally dont get any respect

Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

GwaZa

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Battling is khenyaring! You might as well just gwara each other with "the way you so..."! That´s actually much better, ngoba people can laugh nca instead of just screaming "yooo, yooo, yoooooo!" the whole time. Netbattling is even more wack coz you can´t even chek da guy you´re dissing. Just post your piece and if people nca it you´ll get respect. Manje ngiyak´hlonipha nas-fan coz dat was a blind piece. Cla** compound rhymes and meaning hang together grendi, mara lay off da "ngiyak´dlula"-battle-childish-and-aggressive wackness. Mina ng´fun´ i-subject matter entswembu ang´thand´ uk´gura ngomunye umuntu.
quot;Ayo I'm out the cage and its two-thousand-and-wave"

minwana mithathu
-----------------------------------------------------

nas-fan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
im just askin that kats reply ma battle calls, at least give a sorry a** excuse, an pleeze finish ur battles bantwana

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
bra, yo rhymes show promise, and I´m ok witht he aggression thing cos aggro is part of hip hop, but lots of the folks here, myself included dont feel the whole netcee thing.
the mind is important, but to mc is a performative action, posting something is basically a poem, and as a poem yo post dont cut it.
I neva seen u on the mic so i dont know how u´d deliver that, and that inspires indifference.
Maybe try another angle, we can see u can do aggro, an find a frend and record sum ish, even if its raw, if u got style, u´ll get respek.
There endeth the lesson.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

nas-fan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
thanks bra

GwaZa

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Syntactic jo, I don´t agree. It is quite possible to post rhymes on the net that aren´t "a poem" that can still be appreciated by the reader as if he is hearing it. It just takes a bit more effort because one has to formulate shit that anyone can perform to themselves in their own heads or imagine how it would be performed. It could even be a new artform that does not require actual performance- the reader just creates it for himself(like one would do with certain poetry, but then in this case it is a manifestation of the culture of hip hop and so requires the audience to have knowledge of that culture thereby enabling them to appreciate the nuances of the piece). I think that if you can flip nca shit on the net then you must be a cla** emcee in person because even the wackest rhymes can be performed well. To be a good emcee takes more than just performance. Nas-fan´s piece above is blerry good- and to me that signifies he´s a cla** emcee. Have some imagination jo-if anyone flipped these lines it would be lekker. Stop hatin on the netcees!  :-P
quot;Ayo I'm out the cage and its two-thousand-and-wave"

minwana mithathu
-----------------------------------------------------