Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

NAS-FAN FREESTYLE

nas-fan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I-WILL-COMMENCE-TO-BATTER-AND-LEAVE-RAP-TENENTS-IN-FRACTURES cops thought they had me till I left the EVIDENCE-SHATTERED no need to know whose CADENCE-IS-BADDER-USE-A-SENTENCE-FOR-LATTERS connect to higher points and drop yall Fukkas to leave ur INNERANCE-SPLATTERED //

DELIBERET-CHATTER-TO-DILIGEN-RAPPERS-ARE-ALSO-EQUIVALENT-FACTORS-IN-PRIMATIVE-ACTION-MY-MILITANT-TACTICS are leaving ya DIVISION-SUBTRACTED while nas-fan can rip it with LIMITED-VISION-DISTRACTED //

I-LEAVE-DIVISIONS-EXTRACTED while verbal bullets leave INCISIONS-IN-FRACTIONS I put spikes on the boots for ADDITIONAL-TRACTION and stomp on to climb up the rap EDITION-OF-MOUNTAINS //

FICTIONAL-ACTORS-GET-LATCHED-TO-A-FURNACE-I-MASTER-CAPTIONS-AND-VERSES so who the hell u think u AMATEURS-VERSIN?!? Listen Dawg IM-AN-ACTUAL-PERSON who´ll slash an AXE-AT-YA-TURNIP-UNTILL-THE-IMPACT-IS-SHATTERIN-STURNIPS //

Be prepared for a TACTUAL-HURTIN-WHILE-IM-CLAPPIN-U-HERBS-AND-ATTACKIN-UR-WORDS-WHEN I come atchu to UNLOAD-GATS-IN-YA- PERSON //

MY-RAPTURE-IS-URGENT-a**a**IN-FOR-SERVICE who´ll clap at any AVERAGE-DISTURBANCE to leave their damn BLADDER-EMERGING-AND- CABBAGES-BURSTING-I´VE-TRAVELED-TO-EARTH-AT-A-Ma**IVE-CONVERSION to kidnap and CLAP-AT-YA-WORKERS-AND-SHACKLE-THEM-TO- PRACTICE-AS-SERVANTS //

Crews can come together to Battle I HACK-THE-CONVERGANCE-AND-BACK-THE-DIVERGANCE of body parts and STACK-EM-IN-CURTAINS u riot punches well I SMACK-THE-DISTURBANCE cuz yall nukkaz see less flow than CACTUS-OBSERVANTS //
one plus one is eleven"- me
"Natives Always Suffer- Foreigners Always Need"- me again
"being da good guy gets ya nowwhere chale"- einstein

nas-fan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I´M-BACK,-GRABBING-KATS,-RUTHLESS-WITH-TACTICS-FLIPPING-SCRIPTS so fast CREWS-BE-CATCHING-STATICS-DRAMATIC-SPITS,-THESE- KIDS,-CONNECT-WITH-FLYING-FISTS, Punches hit so hard I leave ya BITCH-WITH-A-LISP //

GET-KICKED-SWIFT, watch as I RIP-THESE-WIMPS and savagely BEAT-THESE-PIMPS, im the one to HALT-ALL-THIS,-I-MAUL-CLIQUES-OF- TALL-KIDS, or AL-KO-HOLICS, im on steady pace up and ya careers ROCKY-LIKE-HYDRAULICS //

f*** THESE-OTHA-CLIQUES-THEY-BITCH and a BUNCHA-MORONS, no need ta TOUCH-MORE-ON, the subject, otha niggas TRYNA-ACT-HARD- IN-PUBLIC but the hardest THING-THEYVE-DONE is when they COFFEE-GETS-MUGGED-AT //

f***-THAT these dudes went ta the RODEO ta claim they got BUCKED-AT-WACK-KATS-WITH-BIG-a** CHIPS ON THEY SHOULDERS lookin all HUNCHBACK, f*** around and getcha whole PAC-MUNCHED-BLACK TEK put the SILVERWARE-RIGHT-BACK where ya DIGEST-YA-LUNCH-AT /

WHAT-SPEWS-OUT-MY-MOUTH-FUSES-THE-WIT-WITH-THE-ZANINESS / INSTANTANEOUS-RHYME,-MIND... BRAINY-SPEAKIN´-SHIT- MISCELLANEOUS / MOST-TIME-HEINOUSLY-SPOKEN,-BROKEN-SPEECH-TOKEN-TO-A-LISP / BRISK-LIKE-THE-BEVERAGE-POPPED-OPEN,- SOAKIN´-THIRST-OFF-YA-LIPS / GOTTA-TIGHT-GRIP-ON-RAP,-I-HOLD-THE-WORLD-STRAPPED-IN-THE-CLENCH-OF-MY-HANDS / I-STAND.-IM- NOT-LEAVIN... AS-LONG-YALL-STILL-BREATHIN´-GOT-BUSINESS-UNFINISHED / YALL-GRAB-A-SHIRT-SLEEVE-AND-KEEP-GREIVING-NOW-I´VE- JUSS-REPLENISHED / WHAY-YALL-STARTED,-IMMA-FINISH... DIMINISH-AND-DOMINATE-WITH-TEXT-AND-WORDS / CONTEMPLATE-THIS: YOU- COULD´NT-f***-WITH-MY-WRITTEN-IF-YOU-HAD-SEX-WIT-THA-VERBS / REPRESENTIN-THE-´BURBS? if you wrote it BACKWARDS-I´M-FROM- THE-ONE-ZERO-THIRD <301> / PEEPS-CLAIM-THAY-FROM-THE-STREETS,-BUT-THAY-STAY-WATCHING-FROM-CURBS / I-DRINK-SCOTCH-WITH- NO-ROCKS-AND-PULL-MY-CROTCH-OUT-FASTER-THAN-RON-JEREMY / "OH MY GOD, RELL, PUT IT AWAY... I WISHED YOU´D STOP SCARING ME" / BITCH,-THAT´S-JUST-ME-WHEN-IM-DRINKING... I-TEND-TO-ACT-ON-INSTINCT-WITHOUT-THINKIN / NO-DISTINCT-REASON-WHY, IMMA-JUST- LAY-HERE-AND-DIE-AND-DROWN-IN-MY-VOMIT-SINKIN / THIS-SHIT-AIN´-HAVE-A-STORY-BASE-OR-A-TOPIC,-IT´S-JUST-A-LIL-RHYME-SHIT-AND- IT´S-EXQUISITE / THIS-SHIT´S-FOR-YOU-TO-READ,-RESPOND-AND-GIMMIE-FEED-´CAUSE-IT-WAS-REALLY-FOR-AG,-OR-IS-IT? //

nas-fan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I used to think life-was-a-giving, so I fight-for-a-living # sighting-these-villains from different hoods snipe-for-the-killing # despite-that-I´m- feeling I have to keep watching-my-back # I´m dropping-the-fact any day I could get popped-by-a-gat # In-fact...? I´M even-strapped, with two glocks-on-my-waist # In-case, dudes hop-in-my-way, they get shot-in-the-face # It´s not-that-I-hate, some niggaz that I see-on-the- street # but niggaz be feeling-the-heat just for stealing-some-weed # so then it hit... the realness-of-G´s became appealing-to-me # I wanted in-furiously! so later on I started dealing-for-C´s # kneeled-on-a-knee, praying for guidance... although the money-was-good # it´s- funny... How "dummies with guns" end up running-your-hood # anyway, sweat-in-my-eyes... SHIT! Now I´m getting threatended-by-slobs # Gang life kept-me-alive, but within years it´s meanings getting-deprived # niggaz were letting-it-die, we cried, and fell hopeless-in-sin # I ended up a Folk-in-the-end, and started smoking-again # provoking-my-kin, family thinking I´m just lost-and-misguided # call-me-a-tyrant! I stay flaggin´ no matter how hard-I-fight-it... # but back-to-the-story... I was chilling out-back.. It-was-boring... # Timmy-was-snoring... I was waiting for this nigga-named-Corey... # Two-in-the-morning, phone rang.. Corey like:

Corey: " Ay nigga! what-up!?"

Rae: " Not-much... Rolling-a-dutch, bout to smoke-up-this-blunt.."

Corey: " Word...? That´s what´s up... Yo, meet-me-out-front... I got to make a few runs, plus my weeds-in-the-trunk"

Rae: " Aight-son, Give me a minute, I´mma grab-my-jacket.."

My belt was fastended...I´m G´d Up, plus this mac-I´m-packin´... # Then-these-faggots, pulled at the block dressed in Redskin-jackets # Red- tipped-hats, with red flags, driving a all red-Jag... # Corey..? Hopped out the whip with his hand on his mag.. # Timmy walked outside, hands tied up in flags... I´m on the porch... Blunt-in-my-hand, looking like... MAN! # "Niggaz bout to pop off... Time to let em know where you stand" Everything went blank...... # reality hit! I seen then the smoke-from-tires... # I pulled the strap off my waist and OPENED-FIRE!! # A cold-desire to make sure my niggaz weren´t-hit # I´m tainted...A nigga was scared but still emptying clips... # Corey took one to the arm, and I think grazed his ear... # He was making money for college, and having a baby-this-year.. # I´m faced-with-the-fear of knowing that death´s awaiting... Chest was pacing... For every deep breath I´m taking...

next thing I knew, all the gunshots stopped # we sprayed bullets at them slob niggaz... none-got-popped # I sit there and watch my mans lay on the ground... # Timmy was all shook, nigga was dazed from the sounds... # I walked up to Corey and gave him a pound...

Rae: Nigga.. "that´s true shit, thanks for laying it down.."

the next day, the three of us were chilling on the couch # blunts in our mouths, and we even had c***s in the house... # I´m jumping-about cause I was high... haha, you should see me... # Then, something creepy suddenly popped on the TV... # You see these... same niggaz that tried to shoot us that night... # got approached by our Superior ranks and they got in a fight.... # These 28 niggaz, yeah they shit popping all right! # cause a witness said "Some boys in blue just shot them on sight..."

this just a portion of my life... you can believe it or not... # See how the glock, relieves tension when the season is hot... # deeds that I got? not much atonement, but f*** it, I´ll get it... # Just never tell me my life is a fairytale if you f***s never lived it.. #

The end....

nas-fan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
flows but we know that the Crime-starts-it # Sublime-thoughts-when I spit Bars looking like some Flying-Chalk-Sticks # fling niggaz in darkness, so they ´can´t scream´ like Mimes-in-Closets # We just smack-enemies then merk-u-snitches and whimp-haters # And we´ll take your money then serve-you-bitches like pimp-waiters # I’ve done with destroyin ya dreams, and many clans-too # understand-dude I really give less than a shit about what you think You can-do # Theres no need for the use of Slugs-or-Slots # Cuz it Takes More than a team of ya X-Men to stop me like I was Juggernaut # We got bytch nukkaz cakin-why!?! they dont wanna be the next to be-IN-our-Path #

sorry4 da wackness