Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

what if white peeps the real africans?

RuSh · 62 · 18726

Anonymous

i beg to differ. what the hell do you mean that black folk isnt open minded are we not the same people that are out there allowin our selves to work and intertwine wit the white folk in all aspects of society?? the sperm of the ones that ran the system that oppressed us and un equally educated us? we yungstas are not the ones that are preventin ourselves from tappin vanila a**. past generations and the cross border fellows(white) are. We the same people that dont beat a white mans a** when he with our black sisters. but instead say that sister gurl has sold out.
I rather you say that we are systmetically f***ed that we find it hard to move foward without blackness comin outta our moufs all tha time. I have no problem with white people i love all n all oves me i hope LOL
there is no ways that you say black man is crying for hand outs.
we are the first people to critisise ourselves that is why we are will forever remain in the vicious cycle and until people like you n me shut up and stop actin like we know what we talkin about nothin of substance will grow.
dont get me wrong i hav no problems wit white folk or black concious people
as long as they know which subjects to elevate their minds and to Me i feel that this RACE race we dont need none.

:-)  :-o  :-|  :-[
the shit i talk

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Black man, white man
ITS tired
Steppin to me equalz trippin, walk home limpin like u pimpin"

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
though a certain group´s "willingness" to intertwine n colaborate, with a different group of people outside their own creed n/or race is a sure symptom to one´s mind state could prove allegeable to be considered as being open minded up to a certain point, how can this one. n maybe even a few hundred more others out of a million "open minded" qualities, automatically declare u n ur society as an open minded one?! n plus don´t get me wrong u can re-read, i never said that black peeps weren´t open minded, i meant something hanging more in the ranges of, black folks learning to be a little more open minded maybe.. as in less of´em, feeling so bound to old ideas, customs, beleifs, principles, now. i know that, that´s what makes a people who they are n us blacks, Africans, South Africans or whatever the hell we call ourselves nowadays certainly are rich with tons of collections of those (old ideas, customs, principles n blah blah blah) wrapped tight around our domes n we should be proud to, coz that´s what makes us who we are n we love ourselves don´t we?
really?
look deeper!
really really now? Ha!
wake up n smell the coffe son, look outside the window it´s a beautiful day! they call it reality. face it!
there´s obviously just way too much misery, hurting, raping, robbing, killing n self-destruction on my side of the fence, to say i luv my neighbour, so much that we´ve led more or less, half of the "others" to beleive that "Hey! that´s just the way they are!" n once again we beleived´em, like we did with their bible (but let´s not get into that, though)
if u´ve followed me properly, u´d see that all i´m really sayin is, phuck chains, restrictions, cultures, political parties, as a matter of fact, phuck affiliation n/or dedication to a system of rules, in short, phuck mind control!
n more freedom of expression, more freedom of being.
less naiveness n gullibility, more questions towards authority... there´s too many restricted n kept away from certain pleasures n advantages life seems to give to only the most fortunate of´em..
nuff said
yeah plus that black n white man shit is gettin old n tired.. yo! where the pron at?

[ This message was edited by: iLL_eG0_AL13n on 10-11-2004 01:35 ]
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
if you´re black you´re a true african, and if you´re white then you´re f***ed up and not african - dutchman, settler; you choose!!

f*** all those who act like it don´t matter, like it doesn´t matter when a old white bitch clutches her hand bag and holds it close to her wrinkled a** in an elevator in a f***ING MALL!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD  - i ask myself what on earth am i gonna do with that heffer´s bag? yes, i like the way white people see a potential criminal in every black person they see - how they smile at you in the parking lots of supermarkets thinking that you´ll take pity on them and not hijack them (hijacking being the official sport of black people and all!).

f*** IT, if i could i´d skin as many white people (like muslims do to their sheep), hang them on hooks like pigs at a window in china town, and use their skins to make cheap a** soccer balls! like nat, i´ve also dated across the colour lines and i shall continue to do so, but unlike her i´m not too sure that i´m not a racist - hey i´ve got colleagues and i swear one day i´ll bring some of those rebels from rwanda and congo, who now own barber shacks in hillbrow to come and rekindle their love for killing - maybe as an added bonus i might just let them eat their kill. one o my best friends ever is a white boy, TRISTAN, and he better pray that one day i don´t take with an axe to his blonde a**.

SO LET´S STOP FRONTING LIKE WE´RE ALL THE SAME - BLACKS ARE BLACKS, WHITES ARE c***S. SO THERE!!!

* souljah´s parents and family do not necessarily endorse his views - not publically anyway *
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

larry_atoms

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu
shit, you people like to type alot.

i am by no means saying that black people want or get hand outs. its just this whole attitude that you still have shit treading on you.

its not about saying ´oh no im cool with white people, i tap vanilla a** anyday´ and whatnot, its about completely overlooking the fact that someone is white and you must grin and bear it and try to be ingretatory. f*** that. and im not saying anybody here is close-minded. people just need to open their EARS so that the brain can register.

and blaqsouljah (another race crusader i presume). i know you tryin to be funny and all. its seems to me you trying to spaceVein II, with your contradictory view points and shit to say. unfortunately, you suck at it.
grow the f*** up. you sound like a little lost boy who doesnt know where he comes from, so he acts like dead prez. eat dick.

big sam

om juan   big sam   larry atoms   dna mod

larry_atoms

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu
and im neither dutchman nor settler, you dickweed.
´you spit in a white mans face if he call you k******, yet you do not expect to be vomitted upon when you call white man pig´ in the well chosen words of tomas bartholemew atkins.

om juan   big sam   larry atoms   dna mod

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
f*** YOU TOO c***! only a dick head would compare me to someone else - are´nt you the one who´s singing the chorus that all the other a**holes are singing. c´mon c*** say what it is you really mean -you believe that blacks are in it for the hand outs. f*** you!!

i am not a race crusader, so your presumption has just made an a** out of you - if i have white friends and f*** white girls it doesn´t mean that i won´t hate white people - i can tolerate them (hence that is why i´m not on the front page of every newspaper in the country for skinning hordes of white people as an act of barbarity), no, i exist with them; but they should stop whining all the time - naaa, naaa, naaa, naaa f***ING ENOUGH ALREADY! :-Y  :-Y

white people are patronizing son´s-a-bitches, the whole f***ing lot of them - OH YOU´RE COOL FOR A BLACK PERSON! come here claiming a piece of what doesn´t belong to them - erecting boomgates so as to keep black people out. yes larry_atoms, i am a lost boy who doesn´t know where he comes from - but how presumptuous of you to tell me what i should do, how insightful of you to diagnose me and a hearty thank you for pa**ing such a verdict - I DO SUCK!!!  so where the f*** do you fit into my equation? are you trying to be the saviour of losers like myself just so you can get an erection for just long enough for you to wank yourself to sleep? GET A BLOW-UP DOLL, GET A LIFE, STOP PISSING ON MY FIRE JUST BECAUSE YOU  HAVE FOUND THE MEANING TO LIFE - IN SHORT: FESTER YOU TWAT!! :-Y

hope your attempt at being the bigger and smarter man get´s you laid - TOSS POT!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
"ebony and ivory, live together in perfect harmony
side by side on my piano keyboard
so then why can´t weeeeeEEEEEeeeEEeeeEeee"

paul mack (gangsta rapper)

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
lol, Paul mack N  Stevie Wun(one) collabo.

good People are good people.
Even though we ain´t all equal

KD

• Guppie
    • View Profile
    • http://
Naturelle you are contradicting yourself. You say what you want loud and proud and then peeps start attacking you ´cause of it and all of a sudden...ah I wasn´t saying that. I hate seeing people always kissing a** on the site just so everyone will like them.

Blaqsouljah you say white people are whining huh? WHAT THE F.U.C.K are you doing you dickhead! I defend black and white all the time but never NEVER will I defend a c*** like you!!! Put a f***in sock in your mouth and shut the hell up!

Black and white? We all humans at the end of the day. Let´s stop bitching and get along. To all the f***in racists take a f***in one way trip to the moon and don´t come back! MUTHA f***AS!

Which-Kraft

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
To quote Napolean in Animal Farm...
All Animals are Equal...

But Some Are more equal than others...

How can white peeps think we can all get along now...Well can they please give Kunta Kinte his foot back?...can they fix all the shit they put wrong in the name of racial supremacy?..

Only thing worse is the blatant racism exhibited by Arabs! SPIT!!

KD change that AVATAR of yours we know you look NUTHING like that! Besides its BHLAKHROZE´s! f***ING BITER!!! :-o  :-Y
b]Enchanting Which-Kraft[/b]

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
I don´t take anything back.  

contradicting a** kisser? hehe.
ke le don´t care jo.

And 11 posts later U decide peeps post so they can be be liked? Are you sure you´ve  read the posts on this site or merely reflecting how u want every1 to like you coz U r a newbie?

I´m in a very "i cud talk so much shyt right now" mood.

[ This message was edited by: Naturelle on 10-11-2004 11:50 ]

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote:
Posted 10-11-2004 at 11:18; Which-Kraft:

...  How can white peeps think we can all get along now...Well can they please give Kunta Kinte his foot back?...can they fix all the shit they put wrong in the name of racial supremacy?..

...KD change that AVATAR of yours we know you look NUTHING like that! Besides its BHLAKHROZE´s! f***ING BITER!!!  

:-]  :-]  now take that you a**-backwards rural c***!!!

i don´t need to be defended, go and make a name for yourself selling sugarcane or something!!! :-Y  :-]

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
HEY KD!! you got nothing better to do, here´s a task for you...

http://www.msnusers.com/6a58ab7s722b4im7e557j3sem5/Documents/Pictures%2Ffill%20your%20name%20in.jpg">

or maybe...

http://www.msnusers.com/6a58ab7s722b4im7e557j3sem5/Documents/Pictures%2Fshu%20the%20f***%20up.jpg">

Which-Kraft

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Quote:

10-11-2004 at 11:34, blaqsouljah :
Quote:
Posted 10-11-2004 at 11:18; Which-Kraft:

...  How can white peeps think we can all get along now...Well can they please give Kunta Kinte his foot back?...can they fix all the shit they put wrong in the name of racial supremacy?..

:-]  :-]  now take that you a**-backwards rural c***!!!

i don´t need to be defended, go and make a name for yourself selling sugarcane or something!!! :-Y  :-]

Is this an attack on ME?
If it is then I suppose I shuld respond?..or maybe not  :-[
This thread is stoopid.
I´m´a start a better one about fave sexual positions..
b]Enchanting Which-Kraft[/b]