Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

penetration

penetration

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
mc anonymous hidin behind a mask frontin like his shit iz fresh but yep his shit iz puss/budda rollz up for big cats but he never chases fart/yeah i penetrate mindz of straight and gay men but wack cats choose 2 suck/catch a lyrical buck fifty right there where lips be sissy/its sickning how i crush armies of termites with the soles of my feet/ i only ryhme kareoke when oriental cheeks iz on they knees/your shit iz outdated like elvis giratin them hips kid/i`ll split u in 2 like a pair of tits and my beats will give u bounce like pam anderson on baywatch bitch/budda penetration the lord and god of the deuce nation/my illumination will blemish your skin tone so try zol too its good for anti-ageing/ace maestro comes trhu and slays infantries in the trenchies shitin the new to the art of blazing/witchcraft dont u know that your science iz for ol ladiez/your style iz loose like a pair of worn out panties...wanna know who ace iz come thru and get your dentals some spaces/

Anonymous

Holy shit if you’re the best mcee  have got it can’t be very hard/
You have got such crappy punches and they hit like a retard/
f*** man ya whole style is just totally f***ed up and mashed/
The record for the worst emcee ever is what you just smashed/
Only way that you would win this is off sum gay a** dick riders/
To all the crews you and your dick riders will always be outsiders/
Had a chance to f*** ya mum, couldn’t find her fanny tha fat bitch/
This is gonna be the first battle, of many, on ya record to leave a glitch/
In every battle you bring the same shit ya cant thing of new shit/
Aint got the brain power to use a new verse let alone make it/ Mhla Black P. is spiting/eating all ya faggot a** bitches.

nas-fan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
y´all both wack as.... well ya both really wack
one plus one is eleven"- me
"Natives Always Suffer- Foreigners Always Need"- me again
"being da good guy gets ya nowwhere chale"- einstein