• www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

FT

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote:

12-11-2004 at 11:01, Sensai_Tate :
Fiyasko we still on for this lunch?

Hey Sen-Man U´re making it sound like it´s a date... Some AG heads might get a wrong impression U know...

Jaa, of course we still on, I´ll holla at U jus b4 we hook up... ;-)
IYASKO___FT!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Thanx for the luv my good peeps.I really appreciate this man.Yeah, tryna blaze a trail for my peeps to jump on and follow.I think its working cause peeps posting some very tight stuff too.

Yeah, u could say its more due to luv for my AG peeps and more importantly interaction and feedback to the ma**es.Educate and keep elevating, in most cases.

Hey FT, we should hook up collabs around December if possible.We´ll be in touch.

Thanx Dp, I´m just on the grind cuz.U getting there too man.Its a beautiful thing.

Hey Tate, its not bout win or lose, its bout elevation son.Even if I´m moving past, I´m carrying u peeps with me.Thats what its about.Team with and tight posting.

"Lead by example, don´t let examples lead u" - Mykh-ill Angel-OH
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Ah, you´re so sweet MADD.
Yes, i know im out of order for putiing it out like that publicly and i know im a make you lose face (dudes and that whole hardcore thing yo´ll have going) blah, blah, blah - but it had to be said.
KEEP ON.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Nah, no prob.That hardcore image is not me.........I usually fake that for fun with my peeps.Have a good old laugh at the expense of the wannabe thugs.

I´m just me and doing my thang.No frills, just the message.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac