www.soundclick.com\jamexproductions

let me know what you think...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
it would be a good start to get your url right  ;-)

http://www.soundclick.com/jamexproductions " TARGET="_blank">Jamex Productions

Anonymous

It still goes to the the same site doesn´t it?

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Busy checking ur link.So when did u guys start ur productions out?Who have u worked with so far?Just curious.

So whats the deal with the beats?U guys charge for them or lease them or whats the plan that u guys have?
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Anonymous

hi

Thank you for checking em out... i´ll be uploading more this week... its a bit difficult with this low bandwidth modem...

anyway, all the beats are for sale...
if you´re interested contact me....

Jamex productions...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
how about signing up to the AG forum so you ain´t gotta be no chickenhead?,,, always a good move.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
good point Dp.  I remember ur first post and now u got more posts than i do. Did u eva post as a chicken head?

Jamex: Ur stuff is soudning tyt, but talk about sneak preview.

Anonymous

thanks for your good comments...

Unfortanetly i have´ta make them a sneak preview.... I wish i had the time and resources to upload longer tracks but time = money....

Jamex

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
No Doubt Jamex.Yeah sign up and get peeps to know who u r.This forum is the best way to do that.Many peeps been making major links on here.U never know what could happen next.

As for me, not in the market for purchasing beats, as I´m literally surrounded by a whole lot of talent thats part of the fam.But peeps can always spread word bout peeps doing beats so if guys vibe with ur sound, u could be in business.So shop ur product to peeps on this site and other peeps around the way.Also, what r ur beats going for?Whats ur pricing structure like?

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

jamex

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundclick.com/jamexproductions
thanks again... I´ve sold beats to people all the way in Japan and the U.S. for about $120... I understand that its a lot of money for south african rappers to cough up... So i´m considering lowering the price... but it is quality beats... no sampling... its not created with e-jay, fruity or any other silly music program...
all instruments were either played or created using synth and keyboards... And tons of drum machines... Its value for money...

Jamex...

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Welcome back..........sorry man, on that whole Ma$e/ Kanye beat trip.Anyways, welcome to the registered folks of the AG.Glad to have u on board.

So anyways, u say all ur stuff is purely original.Thats interesting to know.Should let u know lots of peeps on this forum do original creations too and its hot as well.So a bit of healthy competition is always a good thing as it ups everyone´s game.So u use drum machines and live instrumentation as well.What kinda equipment u hooked with?U got the ASR10, Motif or the Triton keyboard sampler/sequencer?MPC 1/2/3/4000 perhaps as well?Seeing how u mentioned u just got hardware.The thing bout hardware is that it can be darn pricey.Thats why most of the new-age producers r getting into virutal equipment like Fruity/ Reason/ Acid/ Nuendo and the Like.Its cheaper and if u know what sound u want and u have the creativity, u can work wonders like the 9th.I´ve heard peeps do marvelous stuff regarding orginal pieces just by using virtual equipment.Even the hardcore hardware guys couldnt tell the difference.So its all bout what u feel comfy with.I know that is the key.

But good on u cuz for getting ur beats out there.U say the peeps r liking ur stuff.U should try and link up with peeps on here cause guys r putting together mixtapes and the like.Good promo tool for u. ;-)