Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

JUST DUMP ME ALREADY!

· 24 · 5516

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
And gini, since I a**ume u is the emcee guy and not sum kid who took his name, u know RAP is Rhythm And POETRY :-W  Rite?
Like Com Sense sed, "If I dont like it I donnt Like it, that dont mean that I´m hatin..."

But then agen, most newbies to the site go for the aggro vibe to make a statement on arrival, so beef away bra. :-?  :-Z

He is the Birth,... Cardinal Sin, The Apoka-lips, Shoalin Toast, Hate Speech... u fear what u do not understand.
YA KAHN TES DE BES, SEEN!

[ This message was edited by: syntactic on 25-11-2004 04:06 ]
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey, Norm´s german may be dodgy in some places, but then again, isnt he a dodgy character anyways.Thats why he´s loved by many, and hated by all.......or is it the other way around?

Nah, just kidding.Norm, u the ou cuz.

Yeah, I think its pretty cool the whole poetry vibe and all.U got the gift or "gab" or something to that effect.First step has been taken.Now u know we expecting to see more from u and ur work hey. ;-)

Word to Syntactic......nice Common quote.One of the favs.As for Gini......if it is the emcee, then I think he should stop hating and start respecting.Always remember, one´s work isnt the begin all end all of this here supposed fad.Dont make unnecessary enemies just to become the world´s biggest enema.If u were born one, then thats just ur gift I guess.If not, take a chill pill and relax cuz.Aggro is gonna slow u down.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
" Hey, Norm´s german may be dodgy in some places, but then again, isnt he a dodgy character anyways.Thats why he´s loved by many, and hated by all.......or is it the other way around? "

Thats why they call you Maddstone... :-]  :-]  :-]
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Yo forget the BASTARD no words of advise
but
IM ALIVE!!!!!!
Steppin to me equalz trippin, walk home limpin like u pimpin"

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
yo ´poet-head´ gurl u should know better than to send whiney poems to ´irresponsible´ lovers... shit has proved to NOT work in this century... any str8 guy in their right state of mind will not help but chuckle a lil bit if not burst out laughin upon being subjected to such a time wastin stunt... then like blahkrose said he´d probably be like: "whatchoo talkin about shawty? where´s food anyway?"
tho´ it might sound mean, i only mean this in good way, if u´re oh so miserable, pack ur shit n dump his bad a** already!!!
hum... let me guess...: *in girly voice* "But i love him!!!!"
damn! i feel like a genius...

img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Who ever u r keep that talent pumping!!!
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I´m owning up to starting this thread...

whatever gin i grindith

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:
yo ´poet-head´ gurl u should know better than to send whiney poems to ´irresponsible´ lovers... shit has proved to NOT work in this century... any str8 guy in their right state of mind will not help but chuckle a lil bit if not burst out laughin upon being subjected to such a time wastin stunt... then like blahkrose said he´d probably be like: "whatchoo talkin about shawty? where´s food anyway?"
tho´ it might sound mean, i only mean this in good way, if u´re oh so miserable, pack ur shit n dump his bad a** already!!!
hum... let me guess...: *in girly voice* "But i love him!!!!"
damn! i feel like a genius...  

yeah believe me i am well acquainted with the short memory of some men and the well rehearsed look of confusion they give you.
so, im not about to embarra** myself

GwaZa

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Sunshine? Stuffed yellow toy animals? Poems of the lovelorn? You really are soppy, aren´t you? Romantic-pedantic-agnostic-bad-sophist.

This thread has been entertaining tho.

norman bates - legend!! (dodgy as it may be)

"´whatchoo talkin about shawty? where´s food anyway?´" - legend!!!

gini grindith(a**uming it is the real one) - legend!!!! (not for this but just generally)
quot;Ayo I'm out the cage and its two-thousand-and-wave"

minwana mithathu
-----------------------------------------------------