Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Records Tip off

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey peeps.Not sure if this is really a worthy piece of info but I was info´d bout peeps in Cape Town selling records on 78´s of cla**ics and pop from 30´s and 40´s for something like under R10.

Will just check again and see what the contact number of these peeps r.What y´all think.Worth a look into?
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
I´m looking at R1 or less per vinyl...

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
yeah madd stone.
hook us up.
Imma be in CT to laugh laughs and experience life with mz roze for a short while in December so we cud squeeze that into our shopping schedule.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Ok, the only thing is as I mentioned its 78´s.Mostly of orchestral nature as I was told and and selling between R3 and R5.Hear its in pretty new condition as the person who is selling is a collector of the stuff.Located new Panorama medi-clinic.

My question though is on what player can u play the 78´s?

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
true....
but also just to have.. i mean what ´s 12 bucks if you buy 3.
Cud get sum titles that cud be worth sumin one day.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
yeah ur right bout that one.

If u want the contact number of the peeps, I can forward it to u.Just lemme know.I just got it now.

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
" THE NORM"

so there i am wallowing in my expansive and vast idiocy, when i get wind of a ´Private Message" that is in my AG inbox. f***!, i say who on earth is it and believe it or not it´s BHLAKHROZE propositioning me for a f*** of gigantic scale. BHLAKHROZE out of all people, i wonder what flew up her crack and shat on her reasoning? i turned her down, one can never be too careful with these people anyways. before i turned her down she asked me if i was tested for HIV/AIDS, and my response was:" Why don´t I f*** you up the a** with a condom on, i´ll cum and leave the condom in your hole and then you can take the contents of the condom for tests!" this statement was only a suggestion after she had turned down my other suggestion which was she should blow me and don´t swallow then go to the clinic and have the contents of her mouth tested.

NO HARD FEELINGS BHLAKHROZE - IT´S NOTHING PERSONAL! :-]  :-]  ;-)

"What goes up . . . better doggone well stay up!"

[ This message was edited by: norman_bates on 02-12-2004 13:30 ]
What goes up . . . better doggone well stay up!"

SubTopic

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Norman Bates must eat a dick.

BHLAKHROZE, I apologize on behalf on the nob.

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote:
Posted 02-12-2004 at 17:16; SubTopic

Norman Bates must eat a dick.

BHLAKHROZE, I apologize on behalf on the nob

f*** YOU RETARD! :-Y

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
HOLY SHIT I´M BEING CENSORED! I´M BEING f***ING CENSORED! I CAN´T SAY f*** IN PEACE WITHOUT FEARING THE f***ING CONSEQUENCES OF BEING f***ING CENSORED! I FELL LIKE A f***ING c*** WHO´S BEEN f***ED AND LEFT TO f***ING DIE LIKE f***ING ROADKILL! I THOUGHT ALL CENSORSHIP DID NOT EXIST ON THIS FORUM, BUT HEY IT SEEMS LIKE I WAS f***ING MISTAKEN LIKE A f***ING IDIOT! WHERE IS THE f***ING LOVE PEOPLE! - MR MODERATOR!!! WHAT IS THE f***ING MEANING OF THIS? WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION WITHOUT FEAR OF RAMIFICATIONS?   :-o

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
BHLAKHROZE: as i said no hard feelings, so you didn´t have to threaten me with that "Private Message" warning me to Watch my back!! geez, where is the love? you know you are my Tammi Terrell   and i am your Marvin Gaye in our own special twisted version of You´re All I Need To Get By.

in your private message you offered to give me a private ma**age and fellatio magnifico, so screw those who wanna butt in - i´m talking to you SUBTOPIC! :-Y

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Subsequently you fall into a deep dark pit hollar rape but they recognise your voice and let you rot because your crack doesn´t support the heterosexual genius found in true human beings. -Shut up and stop polluting the forums with your random shit dude.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
***** nirvana, hhhhuuummmmm! ***** :-]

mulmens

• AG Elite Member