5tHRSMN · 26 · 11818

5tHRSMN

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Forgive me if i type weak shit...

Provoke a battle and u can´t make no fist,
I make tongue twisting fist that knock the shit outa u-
blood drip, f***in swollen lip, split it in the middle and wut u got, p*ssy lip-The u rhyme fish style, and go wild till the fish die.

Sorry peeps, I havn´t been writing for almost 2 yrs now, or havn´t been inspired by all the tired raps and influences on me that´s lets say" a pre-warm-up". but kill me if u dare, at least I will f*** BRaVO up anytime, even in my sleep, my thoughts are deep, But it´s time for Grim to Reap. sweet...

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
stop that before i make you commit a crime so you can get arrested by jakes/
cuz that´s the only way the 5 is gonna be safe/ the Mu could kill you in your sleep like a Elm Street dream/ or sleepin during the gulf war wearing a silver and gold sweater/ for the first time i hope you could actually write sumthing/ cuz your lines were so weak they´ll need a crutch just to get back on a beat

Chosen

5tHRSMN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
damn right make me commit crimes/ for even dissing u after that whack a** rhymes/ no flow whatsoever/ come in here actin all clever/ rhymes dropped as hard as feather/ forever u´ll wish u hadn´t f***ed with me/ cause i gave u the 3rd degree..../ left ur face 1 scar, smash it in tar/ and keep ur dignity in a jar...

got more??? bring it punk

[ This message was edited by: 5tHRSMN on 07-12-2004 11:54 ]

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
ok, here goes...

i string sentences upon sentences of life terms/ got you played out like a thirsty jerry curl/ i spit verbs that make riotous crowds disperse/ the same verbs that left your man in a hearse/ now his girl hugging the streets/ just to make ends meet/ liberty´s still justice is blind/ i never take no breath just keep my nose on the grind/ if i be so kind to cease and desist/ when the dust settles/ my question is would you still exist?

My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

5tHRSMN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
a´ight that was nice, i have to admit.(not u though mu)

I have thoughts brewin like sourcerer spells/ white foam from the mouth,...its the beast from hell! / scribble my mark on ur forehead, known to make all living dead/ I hav scripture written on my return from.."from the sea he will come"/ motherf*cker... i´ll give a head start...RUN

what up???(this time leave the rhyme pad in the desk drawer) this is strictly "keystyles" on here.as u can c im fairly new here so, let it rain.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
aahhh, blaq, nice..... :-D  8-)
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
your sorcerer´s spells will be turned into love poems/ worshipping the ghosts of long dead omens/ i thought i saw god upon the surface of the sun/ but as i got closer it was the devil playing the drum/ when his beat hums/ you stay stung detached/ planted a rose garden on hell´s back/ so why should i run if aint seen you yet?/ caught in your verbal rain but can´t seem to get wet.

5tHRSMN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
i appreciate that shit, thanx man.Last one then i´ll stop.

i know u aint dissing me/ cause that rhyme wasn´t even worth the piss in me/ nurn down the woods and smoke ur monkey a** out/ no doubt ur visions are distorted and grim/ the reaper intercepts all speakers of his name/ u shall spend eternity in flames/ ur words don´t come from the dictionary looks more like a fictionary/ straight tellin lies it was u on the sun, providing the beat to ur defeat/ i will make it known in the street, that ur weak/ and ur unquestionably bleak u f***in albino freak/ I torch ur skin, spit cancer at u make u carry my NAME all over ur body in PAIN!

MU, after this i give up.

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i´m an albino too so are you offending me dog?
you goin up in smoke like oil ships blown in a fog
i can smell your breath from here was it grown in a morgue?
if stupidity was a planet you´d be an extraterrestial dawg
i´m sorry i´m bout to involve your parent but i have to
cuz your mother should have commited suicide the day that she had you
by the way you write you should have featured on Ladies Night
i don´t know who´s more feminine you or Gladys Knight

Chosen

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
hahaha!  :-]  :-]  :-]

the inimitable munetsi - jambo! ;-)

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Illness/Total sickness:Cla**ic

Quote:
your sorcerer´s spells will be turned into love poems/ worshipping the ghosts of long dead omens/ i thought i saw god upon the surface of the sun/ but as i got closer it was the devil playing the drum/ when his beat hums/ you stay stung detached/ planted a rose garden on hell´s back/ so why should i run if aint seen you yet?/ caught in your verbal rain but can´t seem to get wet.

Quote:
 i thought i saw god upon the surface of the sun/ but as i got closer it was the devil playing the drum

put your stuff on wax man: hip hop needs it ;-)  :-)  :-P
Chosen

5tHRSMN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Look at this Im battlin 2 cats at the same time/ Same shit Mu get to the back of the line/ yo it´s the chimp and his albino guard/ It´s a shame for me to battle this retard/ I rhyme for hours/ shoulda had ur whole style de-flowered/ I get plough ur whole corny field, did u see my third line? it meant yield/ But u continued anyway and lead astray like u feelin all GAY/ U came off weak the first round/ I could hear from ur b*tchy a** sound/ Dude u don´t wanna be found as I let off round after round/ The reason u domn´t see me/ Is cause i shine too bright/ Fool ur eyes can´t adapt to the light/ Am i right..? Yo MR. REF feel free to stop this fight...

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
mu smelt your fear like he was a bloodhound/ how stupid is your a** to try and hide in the lost and found?/ cla**ified sections/ reserved for fools who lack direction/ me and mu/ not me and u/ walk in the slipstream of translucent beings/ smacked shiesty fiends found taking bathes in the river of silent dreams/ internal conflicts become land mines between these lines/ step into them your a** be blown higher than cloud nine...

People don´t like originals, they prefer to have everything second hand. They like the new only when it is served up digested and adapted, diminished and prettified.

[ This message was edited by: blaqsouljah on 08-12-2004 11:55 ]

5tHRSMN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
yo black 4real, the last one wasn´t as tight, but as mu said i would like to hear u on a beat. got anything that u made(privately), cause im a newby here and i don´t hang out in mc/wannabe mc circles nor do i rhyme, so 4give me if i dnt know u. Even though this shit don´t mean nothing, it was fun, got much respect.  ;-)

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
that´s nice MU.
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.