Africasgateway.com

Syntactic - Live Concert on Radio???

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey Syntactic

I called Wes today and he mentioned that he´s prepping for this live concert thats likely to happen on the Home Brew, I think next week.Is this coming of on live Radio?Hit me off on that my good man.

Btw, I info´d Hipe that we can arrange something to link up next week.Ed also wants to link again so we can arrange something for that too.Btw, was thinking maybe Tuesday afternoon, like we did last time, or maybe the weekend.What u think?
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Yo the Maddddd 1!

yebo on the concert thing, the Inaugaral HomeBrew Live Session, which will extend to include anybody who is doin it for mzansi and happens to be in CPT, but I gotta hear back from my management cos they might want to postpone ittill early 2005 so it can be BEEEEEGGGGA!

I´m keepin it abreast so watch the space tween my ears. :-]

O YA, Tues is cool.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Live concert on your show?

Well that´s lekker right thurrr. Can I be down Syntactic? WOuld have to make the trek to CPT for that though.

For the record; WE got the record for having been the first hip hop CD album recorded live in the same way :-D

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey I´m cool wit whoever wants to be down, youn just gotta hav a tite completely original energetic set, and also cos I´m based in CPT, and we dont get much play up in the north, There is going to be a strong CPT contingent but everyone will get a chance. The first one is gonna be exclusively for the artists who first came to me and let me support them with airtime, cos lotsa folks were complacent and wanna bandwagon now, but u cum late, u go to back of line.  Also in order to get corporate and distributor interest I´m also later goin to include sum bigger name signed folks, whoevers in the area.

Roll up, roll up, glory to be had, just pm me!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Thanx Syntactic furrr the info my good man.Do keep us abreast bout that cuz.Btw, I think maybe next year would be the best.Also, it would perfect for CK to drop a solo gem to get peeps vibing to some of his solo stuff.Niceness.

Btw, spoke to Wes bout stuff that BhlakRoze them gonna working on with her solo.I wanna hook them up with him too, cause u know the networking thing is the thang cuz.I shall check with Hipe to hook up Tuesday afternoon at 4:30pm.Will let u know bro.

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

04-12-2004 at 19:33, syntactic :

The first one is gonna be exclusively for the artists who first came to me and let me support them with airtime, cos lotsa folks were complacent and wanna bandwagon now, but u cum late, u go to back of line.  Also in order to get corporate and distributor interest I´m also later goin to include sum bigger name signed folks, whoevers in the area.
br>

:-o Well. That´s all good. I´m neither "sum bigger name signed folk" or a "bandwagon hoper".
Thanks for the prompt reply though peace.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey TNG, u can listen to Syntactic now online.Go to thehttp://www.goodhopefm.co.za" TARGET="_blank">Good Hope Fm website and then go to the DJ that´s currently on air, which is him.

Keep it all good cuz.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yo TNG, no stress bra I aint beefin, that back of line crack was directed at sum local slowpokes, Glad to hav any1 on board who wants to be,"big name" or not.

Peash!

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive