Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Metro Fm Awards......who this be?

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey peeps.Anyone seen the screening of the awards this past weekend on ya mampela?The dudes that presented the hip hop award, who were they?Also, which one is which?
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
Did not see it too mayne.
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mg.co.za
I think Tbo touch was the one without the hat. (hope that helps) :-] the other guy was Zack Dakhile.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
SO Tbo was the usher-looking dude with the white outfit then?And Zak was the one with the darker outfit on?If so, then that helps.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
" THE NORM "

speaking of the metro awards - did we (south africa) really need another f***ed up awards ceremony? i mean really now, as if the sama´s don´t suck enough as it is. they (the a**holes at metro, and sabc as a whole) didn´t want to be outdone by an upstart like Yfm now. they´ve (metro fm) been at it for the better part of two decades and they didn´t even have a magazine, so to make up for their lack of insight they decided to host and christen their own awards ceremony where they could invite who they wanted and made their djs win the awards for the best compilation album and best house album - how f***ing pathetic! the majority of the metro dj´s are ignorant cakes with major pronunciation shortcomings. the other reason why they have their own awards ceremony is so that they can go to the various cities and screw all the loose girls in those cities - go figure why it´s been held in durban for the past two years; durban has sluts galore who are willing to do anything for a piece of celebrity dick. but don´t get me started on durban and it´s sluts and dick mongers!
What goes up . . . better doggone well stay up!"

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
the metro awards are ok, i reckon we need more award shows..to showcase every aspect ot Mzanzi culture, metro has a huuuuuge following , a whole lota black people support metro, so what they have to say carries a lota weight,it shows the popular opinion,...howz that for pitch black afro winning an award!!!! coz the awards are audience based ,it gives a good reflection as to the state of the south african music scene... sa music rocks!

i´m thrilled browndash won and dissappointed that MXO didn´t win :-[
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
i should strangle you and beat you on the head with my dick, but i don´t have energy to waste - and it´s your opinion! :-Y

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
touchy touchy....why all the agro...when i got nothin but luv for you NORM...anyway its nothing to get worked up about and yes it is my opinion...

coolness 8-)

5tHRSMN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Yo NORM, from the pic it seems that MACH is from durban, that´s why she went on the defense, probably a dick monger tooooo.LOL  :-Y

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
* it starts...*

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quit picking on Mach yall the only thing shes a "monger" of is the HIPHOCALYPSE Mixtape of which she has bought 10!!:-o

Whoever sed metro had no vision was right. 4 once I agree with Norm.
Just look @ their excuse for a Hip Hop show....Gimme the HIPHOCALYPSE anyday!

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
good to know that chivalry isn´t dead... good looking out tate,glad you got my back, much luv and appreciation...thank you :-D and once again you didn´t miss an opportunity to promote the mixtape...coolness :-]  :-]  :-]  :-]

[ This message was edited by: machiavella on 09-12-2004 19:07 ]