Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

anyone up 4 a battle

Envie · 11 · 3752

Envie

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
yo i am new in this here ryte so i juss wanna brawl wit anyone interested....haller
very tyme i spitt its a all out hit......So i keep  knockin niggaz till they catchin' seizures or a fit//

born

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
most people are probably in bed, its quite late. if their not, like me, they are probably tired of that request. its reaching the honorary disgust me state jus like the phrase " are you south african?" WTF, i hate it when people ask me that question. Anyway, welcome to AG, enjoy your stay here.
people see what they want to see. out of a ma** of detailed information, they tend to pick out those facts that confirm their prior perceptions and to disregard those facts that bring their perceptions into question" -someone

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
" THE NORM "

Hi, my name is norman_bates and i'm a raging alcoholic! actually i was born with FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome) because my mother was a pron star who would masturbate with a bottle of gordon's dry gin with the gin still full inside while she was six months pregnant. i would have been born seven months prematurely if it wasn't for the bottles that my slut mother shoved up her well-ridden c***, which got me too wasted to make an early entrance into the world - and there was the added benefit that i could get wasted without any reprimand or submission into numerous rehab clinics like some famous jazz musicians and kwaito washouts.
so i can actually blame my mother for being so f***ed up unlike michael jackson, and all those other washed-up movie star hasbeens like mccauley culkin and the red-headed dude from the partridge family, danny bonaduce.
i'm afraid of catholic priests because they've for so long lead to believe that being sodomised is an acquired taste and one to constantly keep acquiring. i'm afraid of rabis because they collect foreskins (much like xhosa rites pa**age initiators) and use them as zulu bangles or pinkie rings. i remember at my bar mitzvah i caught two rabis f***ing my retarded cousin and the spastic that he is, he was frothing at the mouth and jolting all over place and they thaught he was enjoying it. i kept quiet because they said they would waive my reading from the torah and haftara and there would be an icelandic stripper at my mitzvah.

:lol:  :wink:
What goes up . . . better doggone well stay up!"

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
welcome back.what's up bates? :lol:
Chosen

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "norman_bates"
" THE NORM "

Hi, my name is norman_bates and i'm a raging alcoholic! actually i was born with FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome) because my mother was a pron star who would masturbate with a bottle of gordon's dry gin with the gin still full inside while she was six months pregnant. i would have been born seven months prematurely if it wasn't for the bottles that my slut mother shoved up her well-ridden c***, which got me too wasted to make an early entrance into the world - and there was the added benefit that i could get wasted without any reprimand or submission into numerous rehab clinics like some famous jazz musicians and kwaito washouts.
so i can actually blame my mother for being so f***ed up unlike michael jackson, and all those other washed-up movie star hasbeens like mccauley culkin and the red-headed dude from the partridge family, danny bonaduce.
i'm afraid of catholic priests because they've for so long lead to believe that being sodomised is an acquired taste and one to constantly keep acquiring. i'm afraid of rabis because they collect foreskins (much like xhosa rites pa**age initiators) and use them as zulu bangles or pinkie rings. i remember at my bar mitzvah i caught two rabis f***ing my retarded cousin and the spastic that he is, he was frothing at the mouth and jolting all over place and they thaught he was enjoying it. i kept quiet because they said they would waive my reading from the torah and haftara and there would be an icelandic stripper at my mitzvah.

:lol:  :wink:

Arrest this nigga!!  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
the place hasn't been the same without you norm

Blak Kurrent

• your name is your slogan, your face is your logo
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • what doesn't kill, will miss my death tomorrow
    • View Profile
8O

WTF... either your insanely twisted or your from a sick and twisted dimension. Or worse, it could be both.

8O
All our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind.

Khalil Gibran

authentic

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
ya can get it on wit mie
url=http://albumbase.com][/url]

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
LMAO@Norm GENIUS!!!

img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

authentic

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
so what ya sayin mayne ya wanna do this or wat?
url=http://albumbase.com][/url]