Africasgateway.com

Outrageous

mulmens · 35 · 5723

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Congrats on the 310.

I luv too many different forms of music to say I´m hip hop. That seems justa tad presumptious to me. I luv it and much besides.
Just Imagine how boring life wud be if u didnt hav those tracks that soundtrack our lives. Angry, happy, sad, in luv and every emotion in between, its all music.

Also it wud kinda make the AG useless :-)
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I need to detox for while, but I can´t find it in me to give other genre´s the time of day. The only other genre that get´s throough to me on the same level is Jazzzzz.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
I luv Jazz too much, but I grew up in a seriously musical house and I was raised listenin from Earth, Wind and Fire to Black Sabbath, Peaches and Herb to Elvis Presley, Bach to Michael Jackson, Miles Davis to Beatles.  Everythin.

Then I get into choirs and sing chamber music and then i´m ina jazz ensemble, then I played ina punk/metal band, then I was in My first hip hop crew, then I´m a Dj, then I´m in my second hip hop crew who also does drum and ba**, now I play every type of music werever i can and I´m in three hip hop crews at the same time, while still doing drum and ba** and breaks and IDM and jazz and soul and funk and electro.  
So u say its too big for me just to be hip hop.

I luv it all. But I gotta be out man.

Peash
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile