Africasgateway.com

my fav t-shirt

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
& there i was watching fukin ISIDINGO>>>>angry as f*** about they stupid a** script>>suddenly like a bad guy on a Jackie Chan Movie it hit..
let it be known i got nothin against it ... but yo i dont know what love is.
but a lot a ppl dont

these holidayz it was filled wit made weddings.yo..... they all seeemed desparate n ish>>>>>>like one day they woke up and it finnally hit em.
they gon spend the rest of they lives alone >>>>> lonely and shit.
so they jus clucth to the nearest person>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and declare they undieng love 4 em........and how they should be 2gether 4 ever>>>> :-Z

all they doing is acting out they inner fear>>>>dilluysions got them thinking they should b wit this person.
yrs later after wakin up to the same face and look in the mirror ugly as hell>>
they glad they got some one but 4 real thery still in denial

like my faverite t-shirt>>> i love it or so i think
but 4ever is too long to be wearing the same a** t-shirt.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
ja, ne, forever is mad deep yo. mad deep. i ponder this all the time u know, like, is it possible. i mean, like, is it REALLY possible to remain consistent? r human beings, by their very nature consistent? or am i just lazy to fight for that kind of thang. must take an ish load of work, coz emotions cant be rationalised, ´sning ning´ they b sabotaging your good intentions. suppose theres a possibilty, if the pesron you with grows at the same rate and in the same direction as you do, but uh, what are the chances? eish but then again, guarantees were never part of the package in this life game.

i tend to attend mo funerals then weddings. raw deal  :-]
went to a family wedding this vac too tho. in spite of myself, i got caught up, proper, feelin all weepy eyed and ish, on some aaaahhhh....sweet man. then i was like WHAT!? snap out of it gal, i mean really...
ja, good luck to the brave, for now, they can march on.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Marriage is an institution, where two people swear eternal love to each other.
Its an institution usually entered into by two people who prefer the pain they inflict upon each other  on a daily basis, to the pain they would inflict upon themselves if they were to be left alone with their own subconscious as their only companion.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote:

10-01-2005 at 05:07, pYROKINETIX :
to the pain they would inflict upon themselves if they were to be left alone with their own subconscious as their only companion.

hahahaha...true dat! and oh the pain we inflict on ourselves... :-]

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i wanna say something totally insightful about love, marriage, prostitution, infidelity, adultery, divorce suit, ante-nuptial disputes, out-of-court settlements, child custody, alimony, the inevitable name-calling, the young new lover with too much cologne/ perfum and the worthless balding attorney in a cheap wal-mart suit who has eyes for opposing counsel; i wanna say something about the institution that is marriage and all its pitfalls and fallacies, but i can´t - all i can say is that it  SUX!!! ;-)
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
...and the screwed up kids with their temper tantrums and attachment issues, now she sleeps around and he is in and out of rehab, the half brothers and sisters, the evil stepmother, speculations over the will, resentment, inevitable bickering at family gatherings, (the awkwardness of those gatherings) never fulfilled child maintanence, name changes, the negligent father, the son estranged from his father, hates him and grows to be just like him, the siblings born out of wedlock...oh, the joys! wow, cant wait  :-]

gotta love it.