Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

gay marriages

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
yes, gay people can finally get married in South Africa, i think its cool ,i know the church is going to go nuts over this ...once again to each his own and i´ve also realised how homophobic the hip hop community tends to be...that´s an issue for another day...its also world aids day don´t have anything new to say about that...

gay marriages are aight :-D  :-D

wanluv
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
GAY MARRIAGES ARE VILE, DISGUSTING, IMMORAL, EVIL, DISTURBING... gay people  should not be allowed to be married. i always knew that thabo was a fag. i think he and gabriel are bumchums - how could he allow this to happen? i know some are gonna say that it´s the f***ing constitution´s fault - granted, but who ever drafted that piece of shit needs to hang. now it is permissible for farmers with thick prickly whiskers to enter nuptial bliss in their shit-brown khaki ensambles in the back of their bakkie, with the priest pronouncing them man and less-of-a-man having a shot gun pointed at his head. GROSS!!

now catholic priests can leave the priesthood so that they can marry their busted-a** altar boys in a ceremony attended by the gay mafia. but i guess now that the marriages are legal, there won´t be the need for the parade down long street in slaap stad. i´m gonna marry me a gay man and beat his a** up so i can be charged with domestic violence, but later on have the charges dropped like the PUTCO MAFANI SAGA. gays spread all types of ilnesses and they poison the minds of little boys and girls into thinking that strap-ons and pile pushing are the new black. gays should all be put on a bus and sent to "re-education camp" in the north west province or limpopo or something, SOMIZI MHLONGO, ARTHUR, MDU, NATHANIEL, MARTINUS VAN SCHALKWYK, TONY LEON, ALAN BOESAK, TONY YENGENI, THE SHAIKH BROTHERS, DALI TAMBO, FELICIA MABUZA-SUTTLE, THE DIRECTORS, SCRIPTWRITERS AND PRODUCERS OF GENERATIONS, MANGOSUTHU BUTHELEZI, GOODWILL ZWELITHINI, VUYO MBULO, MZWAKHE " HEISTMEISTER" MBULI, JACOB ZUMA, THE ENTIRE HEALTH MINISTRY, THE ENTIRE CAST OF BACKSTAGE, SABC NEWSREADERS AND EVERYBODY´S FAVORITE NKALAKATHA: MANDOZA with RUDOLPH STREULI AND ANDRE MARKGRAAF as the facilitators of the camp. in my opinion all of these people are gay. I SAY KILL THEM ALL!!!
:-Y

"What goes up . . . better doggone well stay up!"

[ This message was edited by: norman_bates on 01-12-2004 11:48 ]
What goes up . . . better doggone well stay up!"

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
i like your list, hehehe :-]
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
does Norm protest too much? it is said that most homophobic people are masking an underlying homosexual tendency.Why does it bother you what gay people do behind closed doors,married or not they don´t take anything away from you or do they? gay people are people too! wanluv :-?

I hate these societal rules that tell people what they can and can´t do , prejudice by any other name still smells like crap,we want a free society where everyone can choose to be themselves regardless...peace 8-)

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
so you wanna f*** me? you know that all you have to do is ask, nicely... :-]

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
wtf  :-o  :-o  :-o  :-o see you at the 2005 gay parade norm :-]  :-]  :-]  :-]

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
i´ll be the one stuffing the hell of a stuffed pig that looks like your father. :-]

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
AArgh Norm baby why´d wanna do that luv hah, dragging my father into this,unless you wanna...dare i say it...hook up with him, but forget it he´s not  your type! :-D

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
if it is true that gay marriages are cool, satanism is ok (same liberal principles right). sorry machiavella but i like my rectum being used to excrement.i like thinking of my woman.are u sayin we need a miss-mr world contest.i admit gays have feelings too, but umm, they are kinda too delicate don´t u think?if it´s a natural right for these people, how come they can´t have kids?Bates is not insecure, he´s naturally normal like the rest of us. :-W
Chosen

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
ok Munetsi, i´m not gonna get into the religious debate and btw  gay in this case means homosexual that is both sexes not just men.My argument is  based on the principle of people having rights in a so called democracy without judging them.if you say what their doing is wrong and therefore their marriages should not be recognised by the law, then what qualifies you as  judge,coz in order to judge someone you have to be above them,well are you? i know i´m not...if what they´re doing is against God´s rules then let him deal with them and if  it is against the rules of nature let nature regulate her own laws.

I´m not gonna get into the "homosexuality is not african" debate either, homosexual relationships will not result in offspring,then people should not be bothered.We are all equal under the law, not so long ago it was illegal in South African to get married to a person of another race,if it an unjust law then let people break it but  homosexual marriages don´t hurt anyone ...that´s my story and i´m sticking to it
;-)

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
now why would anybody in their right state of mind give a f***? i strongly doubt the possibilities of them gettin to get married affectin my life in any kinda way.
i´m confident n positive on my orientation n preference, i know where i stand, got my own morals n principles, i couldn´t give a f*** less if a bunch of dudes, i couldn´t give a f*** about decided to choose dick over pussy n now wanted rings around their fingers to the sounds of wedding bells... i may call´em a sickos or even idiots but f***! there´s way more seriously harmful ´weirdos´ out there to spend all that valuable energy on.

and Munetsi, there´s no laws written against satanists or restraining them from practicin their rituals n worships, therefore according to the state´s law it is OK!
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I´m sure you guys know Bush is seriously trying to outlaw gay marriages in the US. One or 2 Constitutional judges(a lifetime occupation) might to retire due to ill health during this term and he will choose someone who supports his christian fundamentalism.

Could SA be their new alternative?

Go Bush & Mugabe?
ABAC - A change gon come!

GwaZa

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
This is my issue with "gay marriages":

- Marriages are not about sexual attraction.
- Homosexuality is entirely about sexual attraction. It is not about behaving like the opposite sex. There are a lot of men who are quite feminine and there are a lot of women who are quite masculine yet they are not homosexuals. Homosexuality is merely the tendancy to be sexually attracted to people of your own gender. Whether this is an inherent human phenomenon or has been induced psychologically by certain societal pressures is purely academic.
- No one should have the right to seek their own pleasure at the expense of the community no matter what their "sexual preference" may be. It is not right to divorce your wife just because you wanta go feel up your neighbour for instance.
- Men and women have different roles in society. One gender does not hold more importance than another but they are by no means equal.
- A marriage is the unit of a community. One only has to attend a traditional ceremony to know that this is especially true in South Africa.
- Thus, for a society to have a balance between men and women and to ensure their respective roles are carried out, only people of opposite gender should be wed.

---"Gay marriages" are largely an excuse for hedonism and have no place in society---

South Africa's constitution might as well read "do whatever the hell you want - who are we to judge?".

You can judge people! In fact you should, otherwise these amoral, ignorant fools will fukitup royally for the rest of us!
quot;Ayo I'm out the cage and its two-thousand-and-wave"

minwana mithathu
-----------------------------------------------------