Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

A biter justifying his deeds

killa black

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://africasgateway.com
Devil Priest who got caught up biting canibus on the hype mag said: who complained when pro verb stole nas shit
who's complaning to zubz for biting i write songs
who's complaning to jay z for biting the whole blue print 1
no one you bitch pussy nigga,
my niggas in my home town they know i punch out their teeth
out if they talk shit, i'm not a body builder for nothing,
any one that want piece of the devil prist halla at me soon
you all going to see who this mother f***er is
WANNA HALLA AT ME HERE IS MY NUMBER 0838830399
HALLA AT THAT..he even left his cell no:

Do you agree with this guy :?:
s an attorney i only speak for those who cant speak for themselves.

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I reckon he's funny...besides what's hip hop without a lil' beef  :lol:  :lol:  
i reckon someone should call him ,record the conversation and post it on this here AG...it would make for interesting net-tainment...just a thought..

btw nice Mobb Deep cover avatar ... cool...
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
1. other people bite so i can too

2. i'm a body builder so i'll f*** up anyone who questions me

hmm, can't say that argument does it for me.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Terrible argument... and seems to be using cla**ic psych out techniques, by elevating the seriousness of any possible confrontation by saying he's a bodybuilder (doubt that he is, and even so in my experience, bodybuilders are real easy to fukup, they hate scarring and all that muscle decreases mobility and speed.... not to mention how steroids turn you into a woman) and bein so upfront bout his cell no., he's not expectin any1 to step up and escalate on an issue which can be perceived as minor.
I reckon if you set up the date, first you'd sukkel to get him to show, then he'd show wit sum boyz, then they'd start panicking if you stepped up real agressive wit a big blade or summin, and if you pulled steel they'd run screaming like lil girls.... and from the sound of him I bet u could get him to piss him self if u put the bizniz end of a pistol in his mouth.

If any1's tempted to take up his offer just film it and make some screenshots available to Hype, and post the video here... i know it would be funny, I reckon he's under 22 years old.
Thats a strate laaitjie play.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "syntactic"
Terrible argument... and seems to be using cla**ic psych out techniques, by elevating the seriousness of any possible confrontation by saying he's a bodybuilder (doubt that he is, and even so in my experience, bodybuilders are real easy to fukup, they hate scarring and all that muscle decreases mobility and speed.... not to mention how steroids turn you into a woman) and bein so upfront bout his cell no., he's not expectin any1 to step up and escalate on an issue which can be perceived as minor.
I reckon if you set up the date, first you'd sukkel to get him to show, then he'd show wit sum boyz, then they'd start panicking if you stepped up real agressive wit a big blade or summin, and if you pulled steel they'd run screaming like lil girls.... and from the sound of him I bet u could get him to piss him self if u put the bizniz end of a pistol in his mouth.

If any1's tempted to take up his offer just film it and make some screenshots available to Hype, and post the video here... i know it would be funny, I reckon he's under 22 years old.
Thats a strate laaitjie play.

Syntactic aint Gangsta..the worst he ever did was get Maddstone to change his avatar to Zak Dakile during that whole TBo touch incident! I can see thru your flower a**!

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yeah, that's it T8, start a war. I wonna see wot Syntactic has to say about that.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Blak Kurrent

• your name is your slogan, your face is your logo
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • what doesn't kill, will miss my death tomorrow
    • View Profile
Devil Priest is on some f***ed up shit. He probably smoking weetbix, rooibos and chicken spice all at the same time and fronting like he has had 'real weed'. If someone bites from another it doesnt mean that it is right that another bite again from someone else, two wrongs dont make a right, they add onto the problem and f*** up the whole situation.

To Devil Priest and everyone else that bites: IF YOU CANT BE CREATIVE AND WRITE YOUR OWN SHIT, LEAVE IT TO REAL LYRICISTS WHO CAN

masepa
All our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind.

Khalil Gibran

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
i'm not a body builder for nothing

JA SAYS IT ALL
1 THING BITTIN ..WHICH IS BAD AT ITS OWN PARREL
BUT BITTIN WELL KNOWN LINES...THATS ANOTHA......
GUESS THATS WHY HE/SHE BODY BUILDS
JUS IN-CASE SOME ONE TELLS HIM/HER THE TRUTH HE/SHE
WILL BEAT THEM DOWN........

BUT U CANT WIPE UR a** WIT ALL THOSE MUSCLES IN THE WAY.
I GOT EM NUMBERS BUT NO AIRTIME..FOR BITCH TALK

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
Syntactic aint Gangsta..!

Quite true, I aint gangsta, and yet wit my troublemaking mouth and generally argumentative and offensive demeanor, i am untouched, untroubled and unquestioned........................ I dont come to conclusions, I manufacture yours  :wink:
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.