Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jozi vs Ikapa - Saturday 24th Dockside

godComplex

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fuckyoutoo.co.za
Are Cape Town cats looking forward to this show? What is the general feeling?
 know God personally in fact he lets me call him me

Anonymous

:-] I think it´s a whole lotta bull.This whole shit can be the start of some "east/west coast beef".We need to buildt the respective scenes in South Africa.Futher more I know it´s not gonna go down as a battle.Please Ready D/Azuhl,the Cape Flats Beat Bangaz!you gotta be kidding!Other than that it´s good that there´s a hip hop event doing a charity bid.

Anonymous

THE CONCEPT sounds very suspect...A BITJIE CHEESED OUT?!?
WHAT ABOUT KENZHERO???
...charity=good
...cheese=bad

Anonymous

This has nothing to do with the event,just a word or two.Those H2O guys should do proper research and come stay in Cpt for a while in don motswako´s website they reckon Cpt emcee are too much American cos they rap inAmcerican accents and that "we"are too much into scratching that´s also "American".Please cat do your research or battle some of our cats that rap in Xhosa or Afrikaans and get your a** whiped.For someone who had he´s first taste of hip hop listening to Tupac-Makavelli....Also that cat of Swatta Kamp.Mad respect for your group´s accomplishments but screw your attitude.I dunno the name of the dude,he was on e-tv´s morning show and they asked him what he think´s of POC´S album´s being banned and he replied that their music only catered for a certain group of people and that their music is universal.Those peeps are our Godfathers.When you were sucking on your mother´s tits that layed the foundation sucker!Peace to all who contribute who never gets mentions Black Noise,Shaheen and Dre,BVK,Turntable Gimps(Durban),Melkpapa,Azuhl,Ready D,Tebz,Fith Floor,TVA,gOGGA. :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[

godComplex

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fuckyoutoo.co.za
I just think the name of the show is wrong, as I don´t think it´s about battling and shit. Jozi vs ikapa has too many connotations.
 know God personally in fact he lets me call him me

Anonymous

eyyo, im from ct and a lotta peeps hav been debating this whole ct vs jhb thing but i dont think thats a reason to hold it at such a big stage.what would be better is if a CT & Jozi hiphop fest is held. that way, there´ll be no beef and no-one will be under pressure to perform in a competitive form.the intention might have been good and the hype is there but we gotta look at uniting under the banner of hiphop and not creating divisions.4rom paradox aka loxionism :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[

CaptainSchti

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
It´s not about division it´s about being competitive. According to alot of you guys. They shouldn´t be any eemcce battles. I´ll tell you what´s cheesy saying stuff like we should unite under one banner (that is a given) But a annual J vs Cape battle is not. That might just be the spark we need...
Trust this will give us a history. Nothing beats memories when it comes to music...

P.S Is KenHero in Cape Town? Now that is    

:-o
\'m Capt Schti, Terror Lekota ain\'t got shit on me.

Anonymous

sum of u might think tht the the way it was *****
u know the whole shit was nasty coz u be thinkin tht mmmm
it will spark a fight and shit
well i have to agree wif ya on tht 1 but then we have to remember tht it is what hip hop is about if u can stand the heat bounce simple
we can still be friends but when it comes to the mic hey i am a 1 man army so are yu
so personally haven done this for a while no wi think the name CT vs JHB was ait
well some will bag 2 differ but then tht is ur opinion
but if u have been in the game for a while u will know what  am talkin about
______________-
DROPBOMB