Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

A Guide to the Art of Lame Jokes

GwaZa · 6 · 3173

GwaZa

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
There is a point at which a joke is so lame that it is actually hilarious(if one has an open mind!). A good method of creating such a joke is to recall a standard form, such as "Knock knock..." or "The way you so..." or "What do you get when you cross a...", and apply it to a ridiculously simple or utterly idiotic situation.

Here are examples of this "alternative" form of joke:

The Way You So...
------------------------------

Ordinary application: The way you so ugly, your mother calls you with her eyes closed.

"Alternative" application: The way you so ugly, people walk up to you and go, "Aaargh, sis! f*** you ugly!"

Ordinary application: The way your father is so stupid, he failed a blood test.

"Alternative" application: The way your father is so stupid, he talks like "pidipidipidipidipidi!".

Oridinary application: The way your mama is so fat, I swerved to miss her and ran out of petrol.

"Alternative" application: The way your mama is so fat, she wears biiiiiiiig sizes, and people say "Hey look at that s´dudla".

Oridinary application: The way your mama is so fat, she pa**ed in front of the TV and people missed Generations for three weeks.

"Alternative" application: The way your mama is so fat she pa**ed in front of the TV and people said "Get out of the way, fatty bombom".

A variation of this is to apply the form to a situation that is opposite to that which is commonly intended:

Oridinary application: The way your mama is so stupid she sat on the floor and still fell off.

"Alternative" application (opposite intention): The way your mama is so clever she got high marks at school.

What Do You Get When You Cross A...
-------------------------------------------------------

Ordinary application: What do you get when you cross a chicken with Superman? Answer: Cluck Kent

"Alternative" application: What do you get when you cross a chicken with Superman? Answer: A biiiiiig chicken that is like very strong and can see through walls and hit bad guys to save people and stuff.

Ordinary application: What do you get when you cross a parrot with an anvil? Answer: A Poly-gon

"Alternative" application: What do you get when you cross a parrot with an anvil? Answer: Your madas poes.  - This particular phrase is useful as it can be used in numerous cases:

Knock Knock?
Who´s there?
Your mother.
Your mother who?
Your madas poes.

A horse walked into a bar and the bartender looked at him and said..."Your madas poes!"

What´s black and white and read all over? Answer: A newspaper...and your madas poes!

What is the square root of 74? Answer: Your madas poes.

I now urge you to use the above techniques at your own discretion. Please feel free to add to this guide and remember - feel the lameness!

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by
Yo madas poes!

quot;Ayo I'm out the cage and its two-thousand-and-wave"

minwana mithathu
-----------------------------------------------------

Anonymous

GwaZa

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
No, he´s jus getting ready to gwaza sumtin.......like maybe yo madas poes!
quot;Ayo I'm out the cage and its two-thousand-and-wave"

minwana mithathu
-----------------------------------------------------

nas-fan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
lolz :-] , eish gwaza, ur fukin funny
one plus one is eleven"- me
"Natives Always Suffer- Foreigners Always Need"- me again
"being da good guy gets ya nowwhere chale"- einstein

Mode

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Nah I'm better at lame jokes, my fav one is:

You: Hey ask me if I'm a lemon.
Friend: Are you a lemon ?

...no, AHAHAHAHAHAHA
ardcore bboy, part time writer...

Grafitti is an art and if art is a crime, how come PICa**O never did time?

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I got one:

anyone who makes lame topics needs to +Gwaza+ themselves.
ABAC - A change gon come!