Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Mafia killed JFK

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
History lesson for today -

The mafia is the most likely group to have killed JFK. Coz they don't hesitate to kill.

There is evidence that they helped him to win the election. The mafia had old links with his dad. They expected little Johhny to continue favours for them once they got him into office.
But JFK was a bit of a straight player - except for the women issue.

So when he didn't follow up on favours, and when instead he and his brother decided to clean the American labour unions of Mafia control, they shot him. Got Lee harvey oswald with some vague communist connections to take the fall. Shot oswald straight after just so no one could get the full truth.

i promise its the truth!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
ms historian...

...what are your thoughts on the whole nonqgawuse debacle (coz yi-debacle ke nyani ), like what actually happened there? military strategy or just some nasty a** ancestors. on the real. seems just a tad bit too convenient. the official line is awfully hazy...

just wonderin...
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Whoever is interested in the Nongqawuse story should read a book entitled The heart of Redness by Zakes Mda.   It discusses the Nongqawuse story & puts in the current South African context , exploring beliefs, underdevelopment and their interrelatedness.

People should not forget that historical events can be twisted to suit particular opinions / to justify certain actions. What I can safely a**ume is that since many Africans are superstitious, it is possible to exploit that & their belief systems.

The dominant view is that the British used it as a “military strategy”. Most historians state that at first people did not believe Nongqawuse’s “prophecies” & only did so after Sir George Grey instructed his people to preach the message to black people. In fact about 5 years back the British had a meeting with representatives from SA including Zoloani Mkiva on reconciliation & forgiveness for the frontier wars & the Nongqawuse “debacle”.

The truth is that there are many more Nongqawuses today who continue to mislead people & exploit people’s weaknesses to achieve their aims. If what happened all those years ago can be considered suicide, we should also label the self-destructive actions of our many South Africans suicide. If we believe it was genocide (if we believe that people were misled by British settlers), then not much has changed.

Get bra Zakes Mda’s book. Fascinating stuff.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Hmmm, the JFK thing does have traces of Mafia strategies now that Sunshine has highlighted how dude got wacked after doing the deed so there's no trace.

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
f*** that I shot him...........right in the noggin!
Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
" ....delusions of grandeur... " gotta love it! lol.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Waht would be rdeally interesting is to find out who really killed Chris Hani. Janus Walus pulled the trigger but who made the order?

& what about the three politician-turned businessman (Ramaphosa, Phosa & Sexwale) who were said to have hatched a plot to a**asinate President Mbeki? Seems as if it was just a conspirancy.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
[Reman]
"Who shot JR?
I Did right in the mellon,
So I can own a ranch & start phukking Sue-ellen! :twisted: "
[/Redman]

Anyway any of you political analysts/ conspiracy theorists know who was behind the following a**a**inations?

Josiah Tongogara
Samora Machel (Yes I think it was an a**a**ination)
Enersto "Che" Guevara
Martin Luther King
Malcolm X

Big L
Freaky Tah

and JR in Dallas?..

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "merchant"
Waht would be rdeally interesting is to find out who really killed Chris Hani. Janus Walus pulled the trigger but who made the order?

...i know.

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
The Kennedy Curse. I think Aristocle Ona**is did it just so that he could end up with Jackie.

jokes!

Anyway Malcom X wasn't really sad about what happened. anybody remember what he said?

What do ya'll think about the new Wouter Ba**on trial? Waste of money?
ABAC - A change gon come!

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
malcolm x  said summin about it being 'the chickens comin home to the rooster' or roast or roost or whatever... ---- basically sayin he got what he deserved.

wrathfulwomb

• View Profile
The chickens have come home to roost =
The consequences of earlier actions are making themselves felt.

CIA killed them all.   :x   They whacked Lumumba, too.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
[/quote]Anyway any of you political analysts/ conspiracy theorists know who was behind the following a**a**inations?

Josiah Tongogara
Samora Machel (Yes I think it was an a**a**ination)
Enersto "Che" Guevara
Martin Luther King
Malcolm X

Josiah Tongogara - probably someone within Zanu. People are asking questions about Mugabe's role in the killing. it's only speculation.

Samora Machel - it is widely accepted that the apartheid regime had a lot to do with the plane crash.

Che - although he was shot by Bolivian soldiers, the US ordered the killing. In fact the soldiers who killed him were trained by the US government  

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Samora Machel was killed by the Boers

and i mean THE BOERS.

Nongqawuse was not the first prophet to call for a cattle killing,

Makana ka Nxele did so way back in the 1820's, so did Mlanjeni in 1850

The idea of Cattle Killing and the ressurection of the dead emerged out of earlier male prophets ... a fusion of Christian ideas with Xhosa cosmology.

Some say the British tricked Nongqawuse, but that's unlikely (altho i'm not saying it didn't happen).
The British just took advantage of the Xhosa's who were dying of starvation.

In fact, some of the British seemed alarmed to me. The whole situation was just dire.

Blaming Nongqawuse has grown out of the fact that what happened in 1857 was the final straw for the Xhosa, the way some male black historians have written about her has been nothing but derogatory and patronising.

The problem was not even so much with the cattle killing, but with the fact that the women stopped cultivating crops.

that's what caused ma** starvation. anyway, way before Nongqawuse prophecied, other women prophets had already called for this type of spiritual remedy - stop cultivating and the white people will go back into the sea.

So, she didn't come up with these ideas, but unfortunately for her - King Sarhili took them up and he commanded they be followed. He definitely had more authority than she did.