Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jaddakiss And Chief Guerilla.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Whats wrong with dat wanksta 50c, sumbudy pliz put a needle to that  eva growing baloon head of his.
Peep dis:

Although the song (Piggybank) has already caused beef between 50 Cent and Game, Jadakiss sees the “PiggyBank” track as good thing for him.

"I don't know what's wrong with 50. But I thank him for the opportunity to let me air his a** out, Jadakiss told MTV. “As long as we do it right, we can't go wrong from this. When I heard 'Piggy Bank,' I was happy. I felt way worse when I heard Beanie Sigel's dis record a few years back. 'Piggy Bank' was funny to me. He's gotta have something else. That can't be it, it's garbage! I guess it was just a jab. But the power punch I'm gonna give him, that wasn't the right arsenal to start off the fight with."

Jadakiss sees the “Piggy Bank” song as a way to make extra sales for his next album as well as his crew. "I just want to benefit off it," Jada said. "I need Styles' album to benefit off it. That's where the real response is gonna be, but until then, I'mma give you a whole plate of hors d'oeuvres to live with until it comes. This is right up our alley, and I got nothing to lose. I'm still gonna sell 900,000 records, I still can go in any 'hood and I still get love from the people. This is just helping me out."

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Nice response to the track.Well worded.I'm no Kiss fan, but big ups to him.He's gonna drop it like u didnt know what hitcha I guess when it comes.lol.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Code: [Select]
http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HQFKSZDE3ZHT2RYHL8G4G3FA3

Over an alchemist beat. I dig.
ABAC - A change gon come!

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Maybe I'm on my own on this. but...

Why do we care?

Why are we debating this beef bullshit. All of it is irrelevant. Whats the point. Gossip. Fake...marketing.... Stop it. Hip hop is not a f***ing soap opera. Stop analysing all this crap on the whole he said/she said tip....who gives a f***. Its no different from all these obsessed 50 year old housewives yappin about Diana and Prince Charles and his new bitch. Or on some what happened to Brad and Jenniffer gossip tip. This shit belongs in a tabloid.

If u lookin for beef go watch Jerry Springer.

WESTSIIIIDE!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
So WHats the latest on Brad and Jen, Ed?The buzz seems to be something about Brad wanting her back.And what's the story with Brooke and Ridge?And Jerome on 7de Laan?Has he been found out yet?Louna got her memory back yet, and does Chris want her or is he still denying his hidden feelings of old.

And finally, what the heck is the point of it all.Soapies for life........ya.lol.Ed, ur spot-on.Its all buzz and marketing hype.But hey, peeps like it man.Personally, I really dont care, but sometimes u get a really tight song coming out.Like LL's Ripper Strikes Back.Nice beat too.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
BRAD & JEN Who? Not sure what's being refered to here...
Should we be familiar with this story EDMOND?