Africasgateway.com

Note to Rappers

TNGlive · 20 · 2981

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
I was wondering why the whole Lil Kim trial thing was a big deal, finding out she supposedly lied to a grand jury about not knowing a guy who was involved in the HOt 97 shooting. But in the dumbest display of not making sure your stroy is straight, never mind she dated the dude additional evidence shows the man sitting with Lil Kim in her video ogling the rapping Queen B. 8O WTF.

Note to rappers; keep your "tsotsi friends" out the videos.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
how ya doing TNG?

what's new? other than dumb-a** rappers getting caught out :)

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Nothing much. Same thing like everyday. Trying to takeover the rapworld.
What's crackalating on ur side?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
same thing,,, trying to force my way on to a seat at the table of the rap gods :)

excited about konfab's joints, hoping archetypes/ groundworks will get me their separates one day, waiting to see what Pro Kid has done with my beats,,, hoping that shit drops soon,,,

hoping arsenal beat bayern munich by at least 2 goals tonight too :)

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Haha! Word mayne.
Anyway, looking to see what ProKid is coming out with too. Should be interesting. Looking to see where Selwyn is going to get to with this whole beef-thing-with -kwaito? Will it make him shift units like Fiddy's 1mil plus in 4 days? Looking to see how The Send Off is goint to perform in the next 3 months. Looking 8) Just looking.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
what kind of distibution you got going on for The Send Off?

as for selwyn shifting units like fiddy,,, i can't see it :)

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Like u said before, you never really know the numbers until someone goes gold. We need soundscan for enetertainment purposes. Plus I reckong that would beef up sales in music generally since "true" fans would want to see their boy climbing that chart.
With The Send Off it's the distribution we've locked down for the 6th year now-NAB Network and Backpack. (I just coined that title now) :lol:
The transition to stores has been met with its hiccups. Any link ups?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hahah,, i like that, NAB :)

i haven't really been too successful with distributors,,, you could try Ross from Kurse Music: 083 709 0496

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Yeah. All rights reserved. You got a release..NAB that. Might do well actually.
Anyway, shot on the link there, that name has popped up once or twice before I'll check it out.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Yeah, that NAB is really tight.Seriously bro, reserve rights for real cause its that nice that I actually may just NAB it myself.lol.Nah, serious, I like it man.

NAB-tertainment - "NAB-bing 4 ur listening pleasure"

Yip, its official.......Me, TNG and Dplanet gonna be major NAB-bers for real.U look at the new C-E-O's man........Creativity Empowerment Officers.U know its on like that.

Much luv man.TNG, try that link up with Ross.It may workout.Also, made contact with a bro from Sheer Jazz.Maybe he can link u with Sheer Hip Hop peeps and u could try and organize distribution.Also, if u got some sorta record to show for sales done on ur own and press kit of some sorts that looks all official, they may cave and who knows what then.

WOrth a shot.haha.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "MaddStone"

the new C-E-O's man........Creativity Empowerment Officers.

Much luv man.TNG, try that link up with Ross.It may workout.Also, made contact with a bro from Sheer Jazz.Maybe he can link u with Sheer Hip Hop peeps

Yip on it. +lol! I like that Creaivity Empowerment Officers aka CEOs ha!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey TNG, u got a PM, which may be useful.Hope so.All good.yeah CEO's keep it mellow.

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Quote from: "MaddStone"
Yeah, that NAB is really tight.Seriously bro, reserve rights for real cause its that nice that I actually may just NAB it myself.lol.Nah, serious, I like it man.

Yip, its official.......Me, TNG and Dplanet gonna be major NAB-bers for real.U look at the new C-E-O's man........Creativity Empowerment Officers.U know its on like that.

Much luv man.TNG, try that link up with Ross.It may workout.Also, made contact with a bro from Sheer Jazz.Maybe he can link u with Sheer Hip Hop peeps and u could try and organize distribution.Also, if u got some sorta record to show for sales done on ur own and press kit of some sorts that looks all official, they may cave and who knows what then.

WOrth a shot.haha.

MADDSTONE I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Thanx my man.I think I'll keep it while longer, if u like it that much.Or, if u like, I could trade u this one and load a new one for myself.Or u not into "sloppy seconds"?Man, I come off sounding like Travolta on Grease now.Cla**ic cool.

Funny, I'm not even a fan of the young gal, but hey just for shits and giggles.lol.

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
no problem man, no need to trade - I've saved it already  :lol: