briCK · 5 · 1380

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
this very random i know but..i just have the urge to know if anyone knows what a kings job is?

i was readin the King Mswati and Maybac thing and i started wondering..what does this man do? whats his job does he having working hours? i do suspect however that it involves a lot of chilling and eating good food, sex with beutiful women..that could be a job i guess.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
The advent of democratic or at least forms of electoral systems in many African countries has meant that Kings only have ceremonial duties. They don’t really rule / provide leadership to nations as in the days of Shaka, Hintsa, Moshoeshe, etc. political leaders (pr3sidents & prime ministers) have more power than him. In Swaziland it’s very different because the King can overrule judges, parliament, etc. in fact Swaziland is Africa’s only remaining monarchy. Mswati has a nice job indeed. The man is living it up while AIDS & poverty is destroying the country.

Maybe you are right Brick  that may be Mswati’s job. But you’ve got to confess that you envy the man – 11 wives & luxury cars. 2 have escaped recently. He also has a 2 mistresses – he is just not satisfied. Nice job, anyway.

In SA traditional leaders used to be very influential which explains why the apartheid government used them to promote apartheid policies like Bantustans. Those who disagreed (like Sabata Dalindyebo & Buthelezi’s brother Mceleli) were disposed of & new kings installed in their positions (e.g. Magosuthu & Matanzima).

KZN is currently having a debate on what powers the king should have. Some people argue that he should just have a ceremonial role the king should not be involved in party politics.  KZN has another king who is not scared of controversy – remember the story about marrying a minor.  We pay his big budget of about R27 million. Is this right?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
wow..

see i belive that kings need to live like a king, or else whats the point if he is just like me, while its sad that there are people dying and poverty stricken..i doubt the a king not buying a car does any help, if your king looks good and lives good usually us as the kings subject feel good and proud of who we are..even if we startving..

thanks for the knowledgeable response
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
" THE NORM "

... as far as i'm concerned there is only one king  - DON KING! not only is the muthaf***a bi-lingual he can speak english too! now there is a king who knows how to screw people and live a life of excess. he did what many tried but failed to do in prison - and that is to f*** IRON MIKE TYSON up the a**. he had mike wanting to eat lennox's kids - probably all that toxic pussy he ate when he was married to robin givens f***ed his head up. don king failed to do what many-a-late anc football club wayward youths could accomplish; and that is make it into winnie mandela's house - he aint heard the stories: " THAT BITCH BE A MURDERESS - CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR STOMPIE WHO GOT HIS MUDBOX STOMPED!"

DON KING - THE ONE AND ONLY KING (word to his hairdresser!)
What goes up . . . better doggone well stay up!"

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Yeah, kings need to lounge eat and get fat, and have sex with beautiful women.
Like Brick said, "see i belive that kings need to live like a king, or else whats the point if he is just like me".
Man fiends for power, put anybody in the position where a king is, they will neva be the same.
U lucky 2 be born of royal blood, if its u r turn to reign, u can't duck that , u gotta carry on with tha tradition.
God bless Mswati......
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D