iPOD VS NOKIA

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
wow..I swear Nokia is on some take over the world shit...tell me theres any phone f***ing with Nokia..I got a Motorolla right now tho...i sux donket nuts..

i wanted to buy a Panasonic D-Snap and an IPod...

why carry so many things when you can buy the N-Series..i'll sure wait for this...anyone ever notice that Nokia release a new technology and two weeks later they have improved it and there a new phone..so now you have to buy an ew phone?

un-realated..its just that i am Listening to the Gza and right now i just heard some thing i ain heard in a minute... enjoy

"Your technique is magnificent...when cut across the neck a sound like wailing winter winds can be heard they say...i've always hoped to cut someone like that someday.. to hear that sound..but to have it happen to my own neck..its rediculous......haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
wow..I swear Nokia is on some take over the world shit...tell me theres any phone f***ing with Nokia..I got a Motorolla right now tho...i sux donket nuts..

i wanted to buy a Panasonic D-Snap and an IPod...

why carry so many things when you can buy the N-Series..i'll sure wait for this...anyone ever notice that Nokia release a new technology and two weeks later they have improved it and there a new phone..so now you have to buy an ew phone?

un-realated..its just that i am Listening to the Gza and right now i just heard some thing i ain heard in a minute... enjoy

"Your technique is magnificent...when cut across the neck a sound like wailing winter winds can be heard they say...i've always hoped to cut someone like that someday.. to hear that sound..but to have it happen to my own neck..its rediculous......haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "childakapoet"
this one will set u back 5000
http://www.svd.se/dynamiskt/naringsliv/did_9246063.asp

five grand then some nigga with an 'Okapi' comes up and jacks you for it HHHMMMMN!! no thanks

That not good enough for ya?