• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
I'm just me:
The New God
TNG
one

sike jus playin, TNG is just what everyone calls me, no particular reason. It's also a coincidence those are my initlas, like John Ross Ewing was called JR. No particular reason.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
SensAi - I seek to teach the mastery of my craft using ancient Japanese Martial Arts-like discipline & dedication..Spelt with an "a" coz I didnt know how to spell "Sensei" when I registered on AG.

Tate - My second name as it appears on my birthcertificate given to me by my father after a famous boxer of the late 70s I believe.
Its old english meaning "Cheerful".

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i was reading this book called princesa machiavelli for women, it just explores   machiavelian strategies ala femme , i couldn't find a  feminine version for Lao Tzu ,so machiavella had to do and it sort of resonates with Tupak's Makaveli ...since this is a hip hop site i thought it appropiate...

Sometimes I wish i could have chosen something african  but i sort of like it now, its sort of fits in with this behind- ahead type of feeling i sometimes have ...nuff said...
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
i always considered my large cock to be a vast space of meat with a lot of veins on it.....

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
nastie - wuz my graff name back in the days cuz:
a) they damn cool letters for piecing - i used to write it naste
b) Anagram of my first name (minus the i) (well kinda...had to take out ph for length)

ed - 's my second name

and dj

well. actually i dont know what it means.  just like the letters

Liesl

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Quote from: "mulmens"
Supposed to be at Lentigee for my monthly check up but I think I'm getting better so I won't go back.

That explains a lot...  :wink:  :lol:  jokes.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
^^ What bout you.....Liesl is it?
Not familiar with that sounds kind of exotic...... wait think i've heard something similar before on National Geographic......AAAAHHHHHH now I remember, its Mongolian rite?
Whatever it means it sure sounds exciting!!!!! 8)
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yo Tate.....what a brutha cant take a platonic interest in a new arrival at this vaunted establishment? I'm intersted in Liesl's personality..... I dont care that she might have luscious perk.............. uhm :oops:  Ya I think she got nice name OK :!:  :x

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
Yo Tate.....what a brutha cant take a platonic interest in a new arrival at this vaunted establishment? I'm intersted in Liesl's personality..... I dont care that she might have luscious perk.............. uhm :oops:  Ya I think she got nice name OK :!:  :x

LOL 8O
What movie was it where the dude goes "Never let em see you coming..."?

Anyway a word of advice to all AG vultures (Syntactic; Childakapoet; Mulmens etc you know who you are)
..Dating girls on AG is NOT recommended case in point MrC & Molybedum.. :wink:

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^ I resent being called a vulture..... actually i resent being grouped wit child and Mul even more :x
You take that back Tate, other wise we gon have squabbles :evil:

AAh fuggit, this internet beef neva works wit you old peeps :P , but hey did you check that "What do you guys think of this.." thread in the graff forum, I had those two newbies wound up man. Crazy fun... I swear i think I even had them contemplating taking it physical.

Man I miss Norm and Space (he all nice now and shit 8O ) theres no more irreverant belligerence round here anymor.. even yo beef wit ED fizzled....THIS IS HIP HOP GODDAMIT, WE SUPPOSED TO BE SHOOTING EACH OTHER IN DRIVE_BYS AND SHIT!!!!!! :evil: GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR :!:

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I'm telling you Takalani Sesame is to blame, now everythings all family values and shit, all of a sudden pron is bad...... Whats wrong wit da world? pron is mother's milk, how we supposed to be real men if we not bombarded wit graphic images of female objectification all day DAMMIT???? :evil: Racial slurs are out, you cant just give a girls breasts a light squeeze anymore without getting charged wit harra**ment.... oh woe is me :cry: .
Lets get yo hands up for irresponsible gun ownership and underage drinking. Pre-marital sex for all, worker exploitation all round and maybe a smidgeon of good old homestyle bestiality (huh......huuuh... you know that yo shit Norman :wink:  :twisted: ).

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
AAh fuggit, this internet beef neva works wit you old peeps :P , but hey did you check that "What do you guys think of this.." thread in the graff forum, I had those two newbies wound up man. Crazy fun... I swear i think I even had them contemplating taking it physical.

BTW if either ofm you newbies are reading this....... FUK U I HATE YOU, COME shOW YOUR FACE, I'll kick yo a**... IN FACT I"LL KICK YO WHOLE FAMILiES a**.IMA KICK YOU IN DA BALLS SO HARD, YO LONG DEAD GRANDADDY GON COUGH UP HIS NUTS :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

®ÐømßølløJøne§™

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Syntactic - i'm a sinner, but i cant spell. I think tactically and weigh situations to discover how to achieve an advantage. I strive to achieve ultimate mastery of syntax. This is one facet of the many faced diamond (who likes it rough) that is me. A few of my other aliases reside in my signature, figure them out 4 yoself you seem like a smart kid.

from your last post i can see why you don't lie about sinning... i don't think you have a problem with spelling (you seem to have a pretty good grasp on the preverbial 'f' you's, but then who hasn't) As for beeing a newbie.. I told you what my nick meant.. well the last bit  'Jones' is the love jones... everybody has the need to feel good.. I have the cure.

Dombollo on the other hand has its many facets.. if you really insist..
its exactly that DOMBOLLO!!

As for your signature.. I don't need to be a smart kid to figure it out, maybe a bit THICK HEADED to spend more then a second tryin to.
 :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
he Art of war is has many faces, like the splendour of a well cut diamond...
But that is not the art of MAN's war...
 "To the Victor go the Spoils of man's war!!"

Tha Art of GOD's war leaves no 'Spoils'...
only lessons...

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet