Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Is the cream on top really that hot?

· 14 · 4593

Anonymous

Moodphase 5 are wack.  Godessa is wack.

Do I have your attention now?  Well thank you and I’d like to ask you to join me in this seminar on the wackness of those so called elites at the top of the food chain in South African hip hop.

Black Noise is wack

Emile cannot rap.  That’s a fact.  Listen to him very carefully.  He sounds like a Q-Tip clone.  But he’s got no flow.  Their latest video “Bring Forth The Battle” is the weakest song I’ve ever heard.  Yet we praise them.  What is wrong with us?  Are we so scared of being anti-wack?

The Headwarmers Show on Bush FM is wack

All they do is talk right through the night.  I don’t want to hear Aunty Galiema phoning in telling us how much she loves her nephew who is living in Kakamas.  I want to listen to hip hop godammit.  

Hemphatic Tabs Is Wack

Okay, so what he’s got good words, but he sounds like a gay.

Godessa/Moodphase 5 is wack

Now the reason I say this is because when you listen to their music you can actually hear they have no skill.  It seems as if African dope is taking advantage of these untalented retards by getting sympathy from Europeans by using the same method that Black Noise uses.  

It goes something like this:

“OH PLEASE FEEL SORRY FOR ME, I’M BLACK AND I WAS OPPPRESSED (actually you are coloured and you did not suffer as much as the blacks) AND NOW SOUTH AFRICA IS FREE AND EVEN THOUGH I HATE YOU WHITE EUROPEANS I WANT YOUR MONEY.  I’M GOING TO BUILD A CHILDRENS PARK IN MITCHELL S PLAIN SO THAT MY COMMUNITY CAN LIVE IN PEACE”

blah blah blah blah blah blah

If people in Europe knew about the REAL UNDERGROUND TALENTED EMCEES in Johannesburg, Cape Town and wherever else they would listen one second to the retards I’ve mentioned above.

Thank you and have a good day

THORAX

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Thinking someone is wack is all good.

but if you do not give resonnable unemotionally based reasons then you have no right saying it.

e.g moodphase5 are wack because in my opinion they are not doing hip hop but that is what they call it, according to my definition of what hip hop is they are not doing hip hop, but i enjoy they music as a hip hop by-product..

that is a more resonabble unemotionally based reason to hate them

but to say i hate them becasue they say they are black yet they are colored ..or i hate them becasue they are talking about suffering is just stupid..

all that sed i do agree they music is crap
Tabs´ delivery is very close to infallable don´t sleep his voice tho yuk.
the other cats you mentioned i know not of but i doubt that they wack..
maybe crappy but not wack.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Anonymous

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT was WACK IN MY OPINION? :-Y

I CAN´T BELEIVE I WASTED MY MONEY ON THAT RAGE COMPILATION.  I GAVE IT TO SOME BUM ASKING FOR FOOD AT MY DOOR.

Anonymous

I know people r gonna hate me on this one

but Spex is wack.

I can´t get with his flow, there´s nothing special about his rhyming

His album was weak!

Anonymous

COOL FUNK IS WACK!

WACK

WACK

WACK

REDDS RAPS LIKES HE´S ON SOME R&B BREAKDOWN OR SOMETING!

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
huh... what?????

i hear Thorax dissing and BriCk agreeing... etc...

RAGE delivered... they dropped a compilation...
MoodPhase dropped product...
Godessa dropped product..
Black Noise dropped product...
Shaheen and Dre are out there trying... for too long but they´re not quitting...
Spex dropped Rhymziwrote...

I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE OR AN ALBUM OUT WITH THE NAME "THORAX" OR "BRICK" ON THE COVER ART... I HAVE NOT SEEN A WEBSITE OWNED BY EITHER...
I HAVE NOT HEARD YOUR a**ES ON RADIO.. OR SAW YOU AT A LIVE SHOW...

BY WHAT AUTHORITY DO U GO AROUND DISSING PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY OUT THERE DOING SOMETHING (WITH A CAPITAL ESSSSS)...???

THE ONLY THING THAT´S WACK IS THIS "CRAB IN THE BUCKET" SHIT YOU GUYS ARE SUFFERING FROM... SAME THING THAT´S BEEN KEEPING BLACK PEOPLE IN BONDAGE FOR CENTURIES.... THE HARDER SOMEONE TRIES TO HOOK SOMETHING UP... THE HARDER TEN OTHER MUTHAf***ERS ARE WORKING TO PULL THAT PERSON DOWN... SHAME GUYS...
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Ther only way to definitely prove they are wack is to drop an album tighter than theirs. When will that be? The problem with Jhb emcees is they want all want to do an album with Dj Premier and no one else.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Anonymous

Look out for the nex spex album dropping in March 2003 and holla back.

Anonymous

eboney cat
I AM A HIP HOP FAN..

PS you did not read my post..

i do not make products i cop em
so i have every right to comment on the product i spent either good money on or downloading time

what you are ultimatly saying is this..

if you don´t drop an album you can´t say someones album is wack
ok..so guys who give reviews all have products out?

cumon you smarter than that.. that baby resoning is bigger than you

THE ONLY THING THAT´S WACK IS THIS "CRAB IN THE BUCKET" SHIT YOU GUYS ARE SUFFERING FROM... SAME THING THAT´S BEEN KEEPING BLACK PEOPLE IN BONDAGE FOR CENTURIES.... THE HARDER SOMEONE TRIES TO HOOK SOMETHING UP... THE HARDER TEN OTHER MUTHAf***ERS ARE WORKING TO PULL THAT PERSON DOWN... SHAME GUYS

bullshit..i will not support wack shit just coz its done by a fellow black man..
that will f*** up my street cred..ya heard

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
damn briCK ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
I REST MY CASE...
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Now the reason I say this is because when you listen to their music you can actually hear they have no skill.  It seems as if African dope is taking advantage of these untalented retards by getting sympathy from Europeans by using the same method that Black Noise uses. 

It goes something like this:

“OH PLEASE FEEL SORRY FOR ME, I’M BLACK AND I WAS OPPPRESSED (actually you are coloured and you did not suffer as much as the blacks) AND NOW SOUTH AFRICA IS FREE AND EVEN THOUGH I HATE YOU WHITE EUROPEANS I WANT YOUR MONEY.  I’M GOING TO BUILD A CHILDRENS PARK IN MITCHELL S PLAIN SO THAT MY COMMUNITY CAN LIVE IN PEACE”

blah blah blah blah blah blah

If people in Europe knew about the REAL UNDERGROUND TALENTED EMCEES in Johannesburg, Cape Town and wherever else they would listen one second to the retards I’ve mentioned above.

Thank you and have a good day

THORAX
hahahahahahahahahaha AG rules!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
bring beck the dead...

wats up with that kells?
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Its funny! The shit y'all used to say back in the day got me thinkin "oh no he didnt just say that, did he?" y'all used to be radical damn!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.