• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
It certainly looks betta than the hulkin piece of shit that was the original. Thing is for all the first ones power, it had kak games, except for like 4 titles. PS2 kicked its as with less power, now the PS3 is gonna be at least 1.5 times more powerful AND it has every Jap game programmer working on it, cant wait.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Honestly tho f***er Xbox I have a better chance of finding a virgin than x-box games  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
wow i fukk with xbox.....shit looks real nice. That online game feature is addictive as hell
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
That online gaming been around since platinum series PS2 and original XBox, thing is don mean shit on this continent, you need broadband to run it efectively, and we all know while pretty much every household in the 1st world has home broadband, we a damn site from that at an affordable rate in Africa.
The PS3 will also have the same capabilities........ But seriously as someone who spent a lot of time contemplating buying an XBox as well as my PS2, it isnt worth it, like Deac said the games are f***in hard to get hold of here in Africa, cos Microsoft has as yet not even launched the XBox in Africa, they dont feel its a market worth exploiting. They got no aftersales service here, you'd have to send yo XBox to the closest PAL service centre, England, if anything broke, even if its under gaurantee, you gotta pay transport.
As far as games go I played about thirty, including all the highly anticipated ones, and they ok but not in anyway betta than PS2 games.
Halo is a cool game and maybe six or seven others but, the f***ed up thing is, even tho the XBox is a lot more powerful than the PS2, the Xbox ports of PS2 games play kak compared to the PS2 originals, bcos the PS2 programmers dont feel the need to work as hard for such a small circulation.
Buy it if you want, but In my opinion, and I aint alone in this.... wait the seven months and buy the PS3.

Msanii_

I hear what you are saying and its the truth...but this is one of those things that boils down to preference with me....and the online gameplay just solidified it for me. Though everytime i'm at home i play ps 2 because not many pple fukk with x-box and that understandable

doesn't ps3 make an annoucement in a few weeks too?

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Fo real its all bout preference....... I'm not sure which announcement you tokkin bout? PS3 already announced release in 3rd quarter of 2006, At E3 in the next two weeks, pretty much every major developer is demo-ing at least one build for the PS3, the new "Cell" chipset is apparently beyond prototype, and they just endurance testing now to find any bugs to fix.
The only thing left to announce is the look of it and they havent even sent out a teaser yet, just lots of bored cats wit photoshop been posting false leaks all over the net.
 you heard sumthin?

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Just heard, aparently Sony is contemplating a late 2005 release for the PS3, they have been developing alongside the PSP since inception, and apparently they're weighing up whether they should kit out half their European factories to produce the PS3, supposdly the only major concern is whether any of the next gen games for the PS3 will be complete yet, still no pics yet tho.