BLOGS?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Can somebody/ some geek in the know please tell me what a "Blog" is?

cR82DeVaSt8

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fuckyou.com
blogging is like cyber squatting but the administrator of the site permits you to do so without any liability accruing to the site's administrator for any defamitory and derogatory remarks made on the blog by the blogger. the blogger is responsible for all the comments made on their blog and all the comments made on the blog are in no way or form the views shared by the site administrator or host company - think of it as your little column on the site that can house your own links and shit and can also have log in and pa**words, a minor utopia in the greater scheme of things - total autonomy for the blogger.

do i qualify as a geek?
an has killed man from the beginning of time, and each new frontier has brought new ways and new places to die. Why should the future be different?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cR82DeVaSt8"

do i qualify as a geek?

Not that any of that made any sense to me but GEEK you are!!!
Now can someone please translate?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
"an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Web log"

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
yes and each person on this site will be entitled to have their own blog as soon as the installation is done...

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
My own online Diary?! 8O
OKAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!

Can I write stuff in there about the thoughts I'e been having about Naturelle & Roze?.. :oops:

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
this blog is nothing like that journal we have on AG, it's much more, you can do a shit load of stuff - keep checking for the launch of it...

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cR82DeVaSt8"
blogging is like cyber squatting but the administrator of the site permits you to do so without any liability accruing to the site's administrator for any defamitory and derogatory remarks made on the blog by the blogger. the blogger is responsible for all the comments made on their blog and all the comments made on the blog are in no way or form the views shared by the site administrator or host company - think of it as your little column on the site that can house your own links and shit and can also have log in and pa**words, a minor utopia in the greater scheme of things - total autonomy for the blogger.

do i qualify as a geek?

haha! cla**ic!! i know shit ^^wasn't even meant to be funny but damn! kills me
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote from: "milk"
this blog is nothing like that journal we have on AG, it's much more, you can do a shit load of stuff - keep checking for the launch of it...

Man I tried that ish & it aint work..whats the deal with that I can keep scribbling my thoughts on Napkins you know..

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
i used to hav one but wasn't comfortable with peeps reading my psychotic thoughts so i shut it down bt its still up.

reading peoples blogs is scary. wat do they say...u think u know but u have no idea.

but just check for blog sites via google if u really can't wait til the one on AG is up and running.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
PS: blogs don't have to be abt individuals, companies, causes, cults...put up blogs to keep people udated on a regular basis.