STAR WARS EPISODE III

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
..so does getting up to go catch the opening of Star Wars Episode 3 at MIDNIGHT on a work night make me a GEEK?

Rhoze would do it & look cool just need to know if its okay for me?...

Anyway its a good movie..argueably the best in the series..

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
only if you went in costume  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Hey my light sabre was concealed by my baggy Karl Kani Jeans

"I wear 13s ..know what I mean?"

*geek girl to Sensai_Tate @ Star Wars Premier
"Is that a lightsabre in your pocket or are you just happy to see me..?"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

*uses darth vader voice* AAAAAHHHHHHH! I am you daddy....AHHHHHH...WHOSE YOUR DADDY?!!......AAAAAHHHHHH.

That not good enough for ya?

Phill Banxx

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Oh ahahahahaha you STILL here?
    • View Profile
    • Have Plenty Music
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Y'all niggus need to get ya melons checked! Surprised to find africans endorsing sci-fi tho, as I learned when I got back from mzunguland, there is very little love for sci-fi amongst Southern africans..hence the 'financial inviability'MultiChoice used as an excuse to shut down Sci Fi Channel Europe which was crap anyway.

As for the movie I found that besides the special effects the last two were HORRIBLE! Hope u right about this being the best instalment Tate.

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BecomingPhil"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Y'all niggus need to get ya melons checked! Surprised to find africans endorsing sci-fi tho, as I learned when I got back from mzunguland, there is very little love for sci-fi amongst Southern africans..hence the 'financial inviability'MultiChoice used as an excuse to shut down Sci Fi Channel Europe which was crap anyway.

As for the movie I found that besides the special effects the last two were HORRIBLE! Hope u right about this being the best instalment Tate.

That was down right cruel...steve austin the 6 million dollar man...they could have at least transfered a few programmes to the series channel or "go" , they could have done summing!!!

chances are if you didn't like the previous episodes...you wouldn't like this one either...but you have a point there...i guess sci -fi isn't as popular as we'd like to think...peace
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
Hey my light sabre was concealed by my baggy Karl Kani Jeans

"I wear 13s ..know what I mean?"

*geek girl to Sensai_Tate @ Star Wars Premier

Now that's geeky...once you start telling geek jokes ...watch yourself Tate...the dark side is slowly creeping in :D

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "machiavella"

Now that's geeky...once you start telling geek jokes ..the dark side is slowly creeping in :D

lol!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote from: "machiavella"
Now that's geeky...once you start telling geek jokes ...watch yourself Tate...the dark side is slowly creeping in :D

I am just "embracing my (geeky) destiny"

Anonymous

I'v reached my heaven, i thought i was the only person who was really happy to see the next installment of Star Wars. I've watched them all. Did anyone notice that in episode four, those small guys in hoodies speak isizulu. Go back and listen, I'm for real.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey Star Whores is the best man.I mean, when the schwartz is with u, u know its on.

But for real, u peeps check the subtitle of this final installment.It contains the word "Sith".I think George Lucas has a real sense of humor.Just rearrange it man.I mean come now, Star Whores: Revenge of the Sh*t.U know he's hip hop cause he be calling his movie series "the Sh*t".Now thats real.

U know Yoda gonna be dropping hot lines like "the smell is strong with this one" or "sh*t real, it is".Yoda not only does his thang with his sabre, but I think he may just surprise us with a few B-boy moves to boot.Yoda a true pimp in every sense of the word. :lol:
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
yo Madd I guess Groblersdal did you some good :lol:  anyway i reckon Yoda will be the ish in this movie but the trailers that i've seen were mad funny, with him bouncing around...it cracks me up can't get used to it and the way he speaks backwards is hilarious...yeah i guess good ol' Mr Lucas wanted to finish up with a bang....the revenge is gonna be the sh*t :D

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
"I'm Jedi Master Mace Windu..
What you been thru..
Keep emcees Heads wrapped like Erykah Badu!"

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Anonymous"
I'v reached my heaven, i thought i was the only person who was really happy to see the next installment of Star Wars. I've watched them all. Did anyone notice that in episode four, those small guys in hoodies speak isizulu. Go back and listen, I'm for real.

yeah i heard it ...it was weird and funny too, i was watching it with people and I told them but they didn't believe me...Its Zulu on the real ...confirmed ... i've watched every episode and part of the cartoon series which was showing on dstv a few weeks ago...Star wars is the Sith.. :D