Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

@ PHILL

born · 6 · 2300

born

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yo phill, waz up dood, need some advice on some problem wit dis loop, cant seem to get the seventh-eigth kick is sync wit everysing else, it sounds outward. any advice, been fiddling wit it for almost two hours now. hola back!

[attachment deleted by admin]
people see what they want to see. out of a ma** of detailed information, they tend to pick out those facts that confirm their prior perceptions and to disregard those facts that bring their perceptions into question" -someone

Phill Banxx

• AG Regular
  • Oh ahahahahaha you STILL here?
    • View Profile
    • Have Plenty Music

born

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
i am on fruity 5, using it to write beats and acid pro 4 for sequencing the loops.
people see what they want to see. out of a ma** of detailed information, they tend to pick out those facts that confirm their prior perceptions and to disregard those facts that bring their perceptions into question" -someone

Phill Banxx

• AG Regular
  • Oh ahahahahaha you STILL here?
    • View Profile
    • Have Plenty Music
Aight, I think u prolly just need to slow it down a notch. Usually when the end falls out its lower pitch on the menu. What you cud do is also use an editor to slice the sample into two parts and then loop the first twice like u already have and play the second where u let the sample run till the loop point. U could also use the time stretch feature in the sampler functions (I think its the first tab, sorry haven't used FL in ages) of FL and force the song to sync with the sample, that would mean prolly starting a new project but u'd work your way up faster cause u already know what u wanna do.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

born

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Thanks Phill, i will start work on dat one soon as i get over this exam crap