Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

is it (h)ova for JZ?

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
judging by the guilty verdict in the shaik trial, is it safe to say that his deputy presidency is JZ's black album ie. he'll be back no more?
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
Im hopin that they put Trevor Manuel in his place.
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
what do you think bout Naledi Pandor's lingo move?
Its beyond/

Above all!!/

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
am leaning towards joel netshizenge/ mosioua lekota...

haven't really read up on that language debacle, but think it naive although politically expedient to remove english as a compulsory language in schools... imagine going to varsity without a proper english background- what the hell will u be taught in? it's hard enuf understanding what these f***ers are trying to say having done english for twelve yrs....
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
let him ENCORE the dude is rich already he won't mind he will pull a Sexwale or Ramaphosa and the next thing you know he will be in ugly, expensive suits like Motsepe...'n for Mrs Pandor what does she know about South African languages i bet she speak 1 fluently
 am hell behold!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
she does sound quite hilarious speaking about the need for language diversity...in her best queens english.

* the joys of audio would mean hearing her imitation of the esteemed minister *
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
"Not guilty, he who does not feel me is not real to me
Therefore he doesn't exist
So poof...vamoose son of a..."

It's not over for JZ, but it will be tough to recover from such a setback. He has lost his credibility & intergrity. To quote last week's mail and Gaurdian " He would have made a good president" The man has all the qualities of a good president. I really hoped he would become our next president, but after this I'm doubtful.

The battle to succeed Mbeki has just begun. Imagine if JZ revals what he knows about onthe senior ANC leaders. The "Oilgate scandal" will implicate many high profile people (motlante has already been linked to this).Almost half the Parliament was involved in fraud. 40 000 civil servants were reported to be fraudulently receiving grants. Even Mosiou Lekota was reported by the M&G as having liede to pariament about his business interest & was fined by the ANC. So, Who can cast the first stone @ JZ? My guess is that the business leaders might be contemplating a comeback(Cyril Ramaphosa, Saki Macozoma & Tokyo Sexwale).

We will definately miss tyhe selfless leaders of the past - the Bikos, Sobukwes, Tambos, Luthulis and the Sisulus. they are probably rturning in their graves when they see this endemic corruption in gvt.

The ANC has to be very tough in dealing with all corrupt people. We cant afford to go the same route as many other African countries where senior gvt officials & politicians loot the country's resource while the poor suffer. [/quote]

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
nice play on the title..i almost did not read it..Jay died for me After The Black Album so I could give two shits about him having sex with Beyonce and pissing me off by buying this or that going here there..f***!

But yeah I dunno, the people could give a f*** (I think) what people say about they leaders and corruption as long as they belive in them. Its happened so many times that leaders with no credibility stay in power due to "previous" good work..personally i like the Guy..i belive he is not the sharpest person on the planet but he has the ability to create ripples and results when results are needed.so i'll watch on like everyone else, if i was him tho..i'd pull a Tokyo. But then i doubt he has buisness sense judging from the dumb shit i heard in the trial, i dunno, the ANC needs to throw him a life line of sorts coz the ANCYL aint having it they on some the nigga must be procecuted so he can defend himself, as its the only way he can regain his credibility in they eyes.

The Youth I promise ever since I can remmber the youth has always been spearheading pioneering ideology so maybe they right i dunno
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
...he is guilty and should not be allowed anywhere close to politics in future. i guess it runs in the family, i mean one of his nephews was dismissed from work by one of the major car manufactureres for what one might equate to fraud and corruption.

i believe that the shaikh trial was about zuma being tried in absentia even though many an ANC member of the higher echelons might refute the statement. the best thing that could have happened to JZ as he's become affectionately known, would have been for the defense team of shabir to allow all the evidence that the prosecution had amounted to be presented in front of the court. by so doing the prosecution would have brokered a deal ala robert mcbride and taken the heat for the president-to-be. then JZ would have stood a theoretical chance of coming out with a few bruises and while shabir took the case to appeal, zuma would bide his time and wait for the next presidential elections where he could squash it under the falseness of due process taking too much of the tax-payers money. i have a feeling that the minute shabir and his lawyers saw what the inevitable result would have been, they just set the scene for that idiot zulu fraudster to take a tumble with his buddy.

POLI-TRICKS
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Blaque_Poetess

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
I'm actually surprised that shaikh was found guilty on ALL charges, it gives me a renewed sense of hope in the justice system. As for JZ, well if i were him i'd cut my losses, and i dunno, find sumthing else to do. Dunno bout him going into business, i mean who's gonna wanna do business with him after this fiasco. It would be interesting if he had to however go to court, which im sure has to happen right? I agree with Blaqsouljah, i think the shaikh team definately set Zuma up towards the end, i mean the dude probably thought if im goin down, that zulu punk is comin down with me too. It's a shame tho, besides Zuma's inarticulacy he wasnt a bad politician...Shame!!!!

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
do u think bulelani ncquka had an inkling of the verdict of the shaik trial, and by the political implications for JZ when he said there was a 'prima facie' case, but it seemed unwinnable?

" they say they neverreally miss u till u dead/ you gone" :idea:
--Plato

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "afterbirth"
am leaning towards joel netshizenge/ mosioua lekota...

haven't really read up on that language debacle, but think it naive although politically expedient to remove english as a compulsory language in schools... imagine going to varsity without a proper english background- what the hell will u be taught in? it's hard enuf understanding what these f***ers are trying to say having done english for twelve yrs....

no man,,,people really need to be given an xplanation,they not killin english!!!,,,,its something like affirmative action.it'll take time
Its beyond/

Above all!!/

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
there are talks these dayz that he is no longer the V.P

the new V.P is a woman 8O

what is this world coming to
Its beyond/

Above all!!/

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
mental u've been irritating me all afternoon with lil commetns, and i tried ignoring it but really now ur last statement, what is up with you huh?
where teh ef does that statement come from? I'm left asking, whats teh world coming to?

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MENTALLYRICIST"
Im hopin that they put Trevor Manuel in his place.

I couldn't agree more. Man would do an outstanding job.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns