Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

fire him

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
don't know if the president while on the net frequents africasgateway- if he does or if anyone can communicate this message to him, i say fire zuma now! :evil:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
so called leader of moral regeneration, his name is too tainted for him to become or even to nurse hopes of ever leading this country. They must not check out that whole french arms thing and see if it was done legally as well!but for zuma he must get out of politics!!
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
youth league runnin around like a bunch of idiots
dem oppurtunists

talk about being on ones dick.
DEM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Zuma needs a prison. That's what. If he gets fired he'' just get hired for sumthn els, he'll just hav a lower means. I think the notion of justice in the=is country is a joke.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
he better retire and save the state the money needed to bring him to trial. Better to step down disgraced than to do that jail time (again). Also have a feeling Shaik and his brothers would turn and testify against him to save his(Shaik's) slimy a**.

did you make that funny J-Z thread? ha ha
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "mulmens"
Zuma needs a prison. That's what. If he gets fired he'' just get hired for sumthn els, he'll just hav a lower means. I think the notion of justice in the=is country is a joke.

you need a fair trial before you throw people in prison. I thought that was the basis of justice. :roll:
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
corrupt officials means a corrupt govenrment this f***ers need to be booted this aint the 70s where we want a dude empowered just cos he is black we want leaders with morals not a bunch of money hungry retards
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
This damn government. gets to me. The mor I learn and open my eyes, the more i hate being here. The only developmental progress that happens within communities (that i've noticed here in CPT) comes from the communities themselves. The few projects that have been govenrment sponsored or initiated need heavy support from community created and run projects. It's a pity there anren't enough people trying to make a change. I'll be one of the few after I get my degree. YEY is coming (Youth Empowring Youth).
eace means Love

Nappy Head

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
don't know if the president while on the net frequents africasgateway- if he does or if anyone can communicate this message to him, i say fire zuma now!

it seems as if he heard your message. The media says he'll be fired today @ 2pm - live on TV & Radio. The nation cant wait to hear his decision.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "merchant"
He has been fired.

Shooo, finally.

so he really does frequent the AG forums. :D
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Yes that's true, Zuma is out. I was listening to the President addressing parliament on the radio. For a moment I thought he was about to say he let him keep his position till after he[Zuma] has defended himself in court.

I must say I am very happy of Mbeki's decision. It's very good for the country.

I am pissed off by the huge support that Zuma received and some organised by himself!

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
yes ,he's been released from his duties...what is interesting for me is who'll be the next VP...the rumours floating around are that Nkosazana Zuma will be next,which means that she'll be the next president...you know how the ANC works right! whoever is vice president is the next president...

I'm happy he's gone but the drama's not over... 8)
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Fired. One Down, a whole party to go.
eace means Love

Nappy Head

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
4 sho fine you got issues wit the ANC, Mul, u entitled but you cant seriously rather have the DA 8O in power... I mean NIGGA PLEEZ!!!!!
Tony Leon is the f***in biggest plastic in this shit, throughout his carrer he has just gotten by, by sayin the opposite of the power, whether it mad e sense or not, he's never had an original policy idea in his life... he's full of shit AND he's the most patronising mofo, when it comes to coloured peeps, his f***in afrikaans preaching verisimilitude irritates the f***in shit out of me.... if that motherf***er EVER got in power, I'd take his a** out.
To him we still the toothless f***iin Delft livin fishermen who are dumb enuff to vote fo his cracker f***in piece of shit bek, cos we too dum to know difrent.....He's never done shit for coloured or black peeps other than hand out a few blankets or sum soup when the cameras loom.
That motherf***er got a bloody huge discretionary fund at his beck and call as the leader of the opposition, but the only change that effects is the colour of his suits and new cars...........
NEVER THE D.A.  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :evil:
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.