Africasgateway.com

fire him

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"

NEVER THE D.A.  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :evil:

the DA are jus a bunch of naggin bitches>> aint never heard anythin positive comin from them. they annoy the fok outta me, the sad thing is i think they r actually smart- i think if they put their energy into something positve (other than bitching all the time),, theyd help out a lot in making this country a better place.
roete aan almal tehuis

Liesl

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
No matter what, the ANC is always gonna be in power... no matter how corrupt they are, they'll keep getting the votes because, their supporters are too blind to see the truth. Another problem is that, coloured and black people have no other option cos HELL NO, we so don't want the DA!

I'm glad our vice president has been relieved of his duties because Shaik can't take the fall alone... I hope Zuma goes to trial.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Machiavela wrote:
what is interesting for me is who'll be the next VP...the rumours floating around are that Nkosazana Zuma will be next,which means that she'll be the next president...you know how the ANC works right! whoever is vice president is the next president...

people should separate the party from the state. JZ has only been fired as deputy president of the country & is still dep president of the ANC. So whoever is appointed deputy president of the country will not neccesarily become president of the ANC in 2007.

I also dont understand why so many people say whoever is deputy president of the party will become president of the party. There is no such thing. Yes it has happened over the past few decades but there have been many instances where this has not happened. Even some within the ANCYL keep on staing this. It is a lie. for instance Mandela was never Tambo's deputy. Tambo was not deputy president before he became president.

Mbeki is a very astutute and wise politician. he will not appoint his preferred successor. Coz this will only expose that person to attacks from all sorts of people. He will appoint a "neutral" person. As we get closer to 2007, his canditate will emerge & try to trounce all the prentenders to the throne.

Wait & see. This is going to be very intriguing.

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Liesl there you again with your expatriate bull.

The ANC governments have run this country far better than any white govt.
They have dealt with corruption better than any white or bantustan government.

Corruption exists in AMERICA but you don't hear people thinking its some kind of natural attribute that white people have.

But no, when its black people it just confirms all the rubbish racist ideas we've been taught to believe about people just because they have darker skins.

Go to New Zealand. We don't need people who can't get rid of their Eurocentric white washed minds.

The ANC has 70% of the vote but not once did it make them change the constitution.
The ANC has 70% of the vote, yet still they hold their leaders so accountable they fired them.
The anc 70 % OF THE vote and yet SHAIK, A COMRADE, Has been sentenced to 15 years imprisonment.

And where the f*ck is MAGNUS MALAN, PIK BOTHA and all the rest of the buggers that created a huge f*king  debt in this country.

SOMEWHERE ENJOYING THE MONEY THEY STOLE FROM THE SOUTH AFRICAN TAX PAYER.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
I ACTUALLY HANE NOTHING TO SAY JUS WANNA GET TO A THOUSAND POSTS

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "childakapoet"
I ACTUALLY HANE NOTHING TO SAY JUS WANNA GET TO A THOUSAND POSTS

lol. this is one of the reasons I enjoy coming to this website.

You're crazy man.

RR

Liesl

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Sunshine: You say I have a white washed mind? Look who's been brain washed by the ANC?!

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
mbeki is too hecti, he actually fired the huslting deputy president. zuma still got ambitions though as he is still the ANC deputy preident and can become president, though i hope it dont happen
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu

Liesl

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
I don't think he'd become president after this... and if he does, it could be quite fatal to our country.

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
On the contrary Liesl,

I resist all attempts to have my brain filled with rigid paradigms that cause seriously silly knee jerk reactions like you've posted on this website.

The fact that I refuse to follow the silly anti-ANC hype which smacks of Eurocentricism doesn't mean I vote for the party or even agree with everything they say.

Thinking that there's a problem with empowering 80% of the South African population is seriously stupid and sounds like a silly defensive white people's type of reaction.

This country has been run for 100 odd years for the minority, now there's people who actually try to run it on everyone's behalf and all you can do is moan about it.

You're white washed because you clearly think through the idea that there's something wrong with a majority elected govt (which just happens to be black) that caters for the majority of the people.

Its like white people who thought the country was going to be run to the ground and decided to build underground bunkers for a situation they caused in the first place.

But the black, indian and coloured people of south africa responded with quite the opposite spirit, we forgave the officially and decided to re build the country.

the fact that the government that leads this change is ANC doesn't mean it should be failing.

Maybe you have a problem with the fact that the ANC and in fact the entire govt. actually knows how to run this joint and does so much better than white people ever did.

Maybe you'd like for South Africa to be run down just you can confirm your subconcious Eurocentric notions of black governments and black people. Black referring to all people of colour.

Maybe you'd feel better if Tony Leon was in power coz it always feels better when White people run things... doesnt it!

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
where is the lurv masistas :?:  :D
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Sorry Miachiavelli

I dont have much love for perspectives which perpetuate the idea that failure is inherent to black people because they are black.

I dont have much love for perspectives which are suspicious of a black government's successes at every turn:

Such as equating the ANC to the NP an evil white regime that killed thousands and oppressed millions and sent their own white men to fight illegitimate wars in Angola.

Such as people who think there's something wrong with a black government that follows its mandate to help the country to transform from a previously sick society into a normal one.

I think people who hold these ideas should go to Australia and leave us the hell alone to go ahead and inspire people of colour to be positive about themselves and their current gains.

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Nobody in this thread stated that Black people were incapable of leading a nation. That's just something you drummed up from who knows where and made it the basis of your argument. What I was doing by equating the two parties was likening what they are doing today to what was done back then. They obviously can't be as blatant, but I feel it is there. Also another thing that I've noticed is, that the ANC doesn't really seem to be representing all the people. Most of the black people that have risen were the rich middle cla** blacks that were not at the bottom of the food chain during arartheid anyway. The DA would probably make a better jod any day. Does anyone think there's a really good reason for Ebrahim Rasool being fired? I haven't heard one yet.

Did you guys check that special on SABC1 last night. I didn't understand a word of it, but I know the smell of propaganda when I smell it. That school they filmed with the kiddies crying for Zuma was so unrealistic. What do they know about Zuma and why was it some rural school in the middle of nowhere? Because they set up the whole thing. I thought Hitler and Leni Reifenstahl were bad when it came to propageanda viewing, but this is worse simply because it is now, the present, these days and times.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mg.co.za
Quote from: "mulmens"

Did you guys check that special on SABC1 last night. I didn't understand a word of it, but I know the smell of propaganda when I smell it. That school they filmed with the kiddies crying for Zuma was so unrealistic. What do they know about Zuma and why was it some rural school in the middle of nowhere? Because they set up the whole thing. I thought Hitler and Leni Reifenstahl were bad when it came to propageanda viewing, but this is worse simply because it is now, the present, these days and times.

Man that's what i thought when i saw it.

Quote from: "mulmens"
What do they know about Zuma and why was it some rural school in the middle of nowhere?.

Well JZ is from there and apparently he was paying for their school fees.