Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Damn straight, soon they gonna move the white peeps to the townships and vice versa. Then they probably gonna start saying they not allowed to live above a certain means. I havn't seen an transformation in ten years. my community hasn't changed a bit in 10 yrs. The only development that took place has been from out of the people's own pockets. Communties have had to deal with their socio-economic situations with virtually no support from the government. You know what makes it worse, most of the unemployed starving people now are those that have actively supported the ANC during the Apartheid era. Bonteheuwel was nicknamed an ANC central, but as soon as freedom hit we weren't needed any more. If it were up to me i'd rather be under the DA. It seems a hell of a lot better.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
let me play devil's advocate here for a while... the anc has done a lot to improve the lives of the people! it was very difficult for a liberation movement that was viewed with much suspicion throughout the world to transform itself into a centrist political party... it had to ensure that to attain the values enshrined in the freedom charter it didn't scare away local white capital, while at the same time attracting new foreign direct investments (FDI), had to grow the economy, decrease inflation t hat was @ 19% in the late 80s & bail out a bankrupt state- ie. it did a lot of economically astute, but socio- politically detrimental things.... for the ma**es in bonteuheuwel's plight to improve it has to get a bit worse first! for examples the labour regulations- minimum wage, BEE, employment equity- while politically expedient put South Africa on a bad footing when trying to compete on the world market with nations like China...

Things are improving though- increased FDI eg. Barclays deal & the main problem facing South Africa @ present is single party dominance & the lack of a credible opposition :wink:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
So the deputy president has been given marching orders....

the ANC IS FAR from being like the NP. I dont think we can even compare. All political organisations want power and have elite interests to some extent.

But that in no way makes the ANC like the NP.
thats just crazy

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sunshine"

But that in no way makes the ANC like the NP.
thats just crazy

there aint no comparison...come on now,the anc has done lots for this country and the NP has done lots for white people...the next thing people will be saying that apartheid was a figment of our imagination... :!:
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

The Rappa Rapscallion

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://ag.com
yo, what's the BEEF chiefs?
the only BEEF is the Black Economic Empowerment Farce, but that's all good coz the hip hop generation won't need it if we get the necessary education on our side. the ANC are pretty cool for politricians, but the majority's too big.
too many of the opposed have access to the internet and it's forums, so there's no time to get together and organise a credible opposition.those that are on the ground have silly names like Boeremag and are too busy blowing up train tracks and hoping Madiba goes past in a car instead of a helicopter to do anything effetive and legal.but hey, let's hope the more tyres they burn on the street the more houses that that babe of a housing minister will build.
Also the rain queen just died, and RSA is a generally dry country so that sux.R.I.P :wink:
he return of the neva came-check the performance/
where i'm from, i'm the most quoted like i need lotsa insurance

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
people blinded by politiks
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
He said New Age NP. The only people who would agree are those who aren't surrounded by the problems that face people today.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "mulmens"
I havn't seen an transformation in ten years. my community hasn't changed a bit in 10 yrs.

u gotta be 1 blind nigga, (or brother-- woteva the hell). thats jus a kak statement & u know it. and for u to say ud rather be under the DA-- let me jus say im glad it aint up to ungrateful peeps like urself :evil:
F**k that i aint even angry its jus so sad man.. :(
roete aan almal tehuis

Liesl

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Just like the old government only looked out for the whites, the ANC only looks out for the blacks... it's as simple as that.

Yes, they might be making a difference in the black communities and that's great. The whites had their time to shine and now the blacks are having theirs but, what about the minority groups, who also suffered under apartheid and have been supporting the ANC all the years? They don't seem to be living a better life...

So, I see the point Mulmens is making cos, it's true.

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
THAT'S JUST SUCH A BLATANT DISTORTION OF THE TRUTH

the anc isnt looking out just for blacks. It  just so happens that blacks are the majority in this country.

coz please if i look around me, i think white people are still pretty ok. they still have the best education, all the tourism money goes to them, they still drive around in cars and have cheese and ham in their fridges  -every black child's dream!

i actually think we need to have an ordinary people's TRC, just so ordinary whites can apologise for not realising they creaed an evil system.
coz all of a sudden none of them seem to think they had anything to do with it.

and coloured and indian people are also part of the empowerment process.
we're all black. where do yo come from Liesl?
You sound like an expatriate in lONDON eating biltong.

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sunshine"

and coloured and indian people are also part of the empowerment process.
we're all black. where do yo come from Liesl?
You sound like an expatriate in lONDON eating biltong.

agree with Sunshine...what i've noticed is that most people who seem unhappy are the coloured folk...a lot of indians are doing very well...indian cars like TATA in the counrty and stuff...

I also know that most coloureds are not cool with being called black but that's a whole different issue,...the previous government looked out for the minorities...i mean blacks were at the bottom of the resources chain...below even the coloureds,now its time for majority interest...everybody else will just have to hold on a bit ...that's not too much to ask,its unpleasant but bearable 8)
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RuSh"
they startin to look like a bunch of new age NP's

what makes you say that?
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
u ever went to a township and see how some of the people live and shit was suppose to get better? i mean come on now we empowered them so why are only selected people being empowered?look at the eastern cape the administration is in a messed up state
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

afro_dyte114

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
I think that pple are expecting shit to happen over nite,
the anc has only had 11yrs to try and undo the damage dun to blacks when van riebeeck first put his skinny little a** on this land,
do y tink the anc are magicians?

on the other hand, maybe they CUD get more dun if they would just stop chowing all the muny!
ts not me....its them!!