Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

peace in africa

melela · 10 · 2395

melela

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
i think it is very sad that we as africans should be fighting when we should be uniting and doing something to make Africa the great continent it was ,maybe im just some person who believes in something that is unatainable but i feel that if we try really hard it can work (peace in Africa). Does anyone out there agree with me !!!!!!

Anonymous

i agree with you, but to a point, we cannot say that the wars are the fault of africans, because it is the europeans who first drew up our incorrect country borders, often overlapping different tribes, now they sucked out resources and exported it to europe and america, and then put a puppet president in, now that the africans are fighting, you see, it´s a combination of the incorrect borders and war on demand, where the american agenda is to supply arms, i mean only 2% of their products go to the american army, so where is the other 98% going to?  who is getting rich?

it also serves another purpose, us fighting, is like the americans don´t have to do anything, except watch us kill ourselves and get rich at the same time, what a perfect way for them to get rich huh?

the point is we can never make things right in africa, unless we suck the american way of life´s dick.  

saying we must unite, that´s an empty statement, it means nothing, it´s lost it´s value

with or without that we are doomed.

better luck next time.

my opinion is, we should join the american capitalists and beat them in their own stadium.

sandile

melela

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
dear mr sandile

i am worried, no petrified, at how negative you are about african unity !
i respect what you have said and i do agree with you to some extent, but i believe we are much bigger than those american capitalists who are watching kill ourselves like we are lunatics.yes you probably think i am living in my own idealistic world where all is good ,but what i am trying to say that we as africans need to give unity a chance, we owe it to ourselves to give peace a chance! do u catch my drift !!!!

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
everyone has a part to play. cant always say "the man" raped my land. gotta make moves. love the struggle. spread love. & vote!
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Quote:

15-06-2003 at 17:27, Anonymous wrote:
i agree with you, but to a point, we cannot say that the wars are the fault of africans, because it is the europeans who first drew up our incorrect country borders, often overlapping different tribes, now they sucked out resources and exported it to europe and america, and then put a puppet president in, now that the africans are fighting, you see, it´s a combination of the incorrect borders and war on demand, where the american agenda is to supply arms, i mean only 2% of their products go to the american army, so where is the other 98% going to?  who is getting rich?

it also serves another purpose, us fighting, is like the americans don´t have to do anything, except watch us kill ourselves and get rich at the same time, what a perfect way for them to get rich huh?

the point is we can never make things right in africa, unless we suck the american way of life´s dick.  

saying we must unite, that´s an empty statement, it means nothing, it´s lost it´s value

with or without that we are doomed.

better luck next time.

my opinion is, we should join the american capitalists and beat them in their own stadium.

sandile

look at the American economy son
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
man thats seems like a dream thats far away cos of ignorance by our people not wanting to understand we one but with differant cultures each one trying to impose his values on the next one
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i tend to agree with sandile a bit, we all have to first stop deluding ourselfs in dwelling on a concerpt...the truth is we are f***ed.

i do not however agree with tryna be competing with the rest of the capitalist worlds...african people are comunal people..comunity oriented we are a movement we build each orther, we are survivalist ...the problem is how do we reach africans who are already trapped in a capitalistic world..."African Renaisance" man please that shit won´t work its just gonna make a few richer than the rest...what will work? i dunno but i know what won´t

1) fighting capitalism (Zim)
2) fighting Bush or US (UN)
3) saying f*** te world (Cuba)

we need to t hink outside the perverbial box...we need to think about what we have not thought about,,,...i dunno what it is thho..

but long story short peace in africa and the rest of te world will be nice, but becuase land is limited we will never eva have peace.

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Ethix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-10
    • View Profile
I know this is old but damn............

when you hungry, got no money you gonna be fightin n isht .....

America and the rest of em makin billions out of African resorses while Africans livin in poverty....... :evil:

poverty =  no education, no stablilty, no time to build ya isht,  no money to build ya isht

Dont get me wrong though it aint all somebody elses fault........but really Africa dont have a chance unless the rest of em change there ways.. (cant see that happening in a hurry  they been doin this isht for decades...

and I aint just talkin bout governments, big business has a whole lot to answer for.  I dont know why this isht aint in the news all the time instead of the bull isht we get .............isht is messed up
Touch the sky now an then
with a lady friend
Give thanks to the Most
That’s how the day begins

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
unity is a beautiful ideal and changing the world is very nice but, nobody can agree on a f***ing thing, we always need the "others", those people we can point to and blame for our lifes problems.
Having a "others" or "them" also gives "our" pepps an issue to unite around, its a principal of crowd control, inter-personal relations, modern psychology and politics, and its been around since their were more than two peepl on this planet, and all the evidence points to it always being here.
THATS the reason the US is so successful, they really all hate each other, crackers hate the niggers and the spics and the kikes and the dagos and vice versa in every respect, but anytime their government tells them that sum1 is threatening their"American Way Of Life" and they titer than Gary Coleman's a**-hole at a klu Klux rally.
we havent got that overriding sense of togetherness around our country or our continent, we complain about makwere-kwere, if we black we hating on whiteys and coloureds and indians and whatever, AND we also hating on other tribes. Everybody else hates everybody else.
We all say we aint racist but, baby daughter must come home wit a big black boyfriend, or the shining black 1st born must come home wit some "hotnot" girl.... scandal.
We cant even agree on what our way of life is..... bUT our "problem" is also possibly a good thing.
You see, one thing common about ALL our culture is that we talk and question the status quo, we just put the issues out there and f*** the consequences.
The Yanks just accept and go along like so many cattle, BUT they do function as a solid unit.
WE NEED to find the thing that makes us a solid SINGLE Unit.
Dont know if it will happen within my lifetime........................................BTW I know if I ever have a daughter I'll be cool with pretty much anybody, EXCEPT I also know that if my daughter brings a white guy home I'm gonna be not so pleasant.
By this i mean i'll kill everyone she brings home but the white guy will suffer more.
See even I still got the "other" syndrome
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
...i read all of the above post and no offence to you all but i do believe that you are missing the point. yes africa is f***ed and will remain this way for the next six or so decades, even with all the initiatives that have been going on that we do not know about.

you see, africa is a problem that the world has never seen and a problem created by ourselves and we continue to create it. ideals of africa being communal are all good as stories told to snotty nosed kids around fire places but the truth of the matter is that they won't do shit to change the way things are. look, africa is the only continent where conflicts have increased over the past three decades. we've had peace processes dating as far back as the 80's. the longest running conflict in africa, dafur, has been halted for the time being. ethiopia and eritrea are on the verge of conflict again - even though there has been relative quiet in that region. the issue of amakwerekwere is not a south african thing - for f*** sakes how do you think that the outbreak in rwanda started. burundi and rwanda are one country, but the division is brought about by others claiming legitimacy over the land. what happened to the yaruba people of west africa? majority were in nigeria, but were systematically wiped out. the african union has been trying to quell all of these fires since inception in durban in 2002. the oau tried to pa** a terrorism bill in 1991, ten years before the shit that went down in new york when al qaeda figured that neither jfk airport, newark airport nor even lga airport were no longer suitable to land boeings. the united nations have been trying to resolve the african situation but our leaders are too busy being corrupt. it's not a matter of capitalism and shit like that. those are just ideals, i think the last african example of a clash of ideals was angola - it was an african enactment of the cold war. african leaders are spineless and it is proven in the attitudes they adopt - first it was an attitude of non-interference and now it is an attitude of indifference. how else are we to explain the 26 year rule of eduardo dos santos in angola? how can the president of sudan get off without facing the icc for crimes against humanity? and how the f*** do african leaders tolerate morroco's stance of not being an african state?

africa is f***ed: economically, we are the worlds' breadbasket when it comes to resources (minerals) yet we have sold our rights to mine and prospect off our own land 15 years in advance without any due consideration to interest rates. you see our leaders give concessions for a percentage that barely even covers the trip over the river styx. if there any angolans on the ag please forgive me, but dos santos' angola produces over 1 million barrels of oil per day and he pockets a dollar for each barrel making him the highest paid thief in africa. now a**uming that he only started this practice yesterday, he'd only have a million US$, but he has been doing this this for a greater part of two decades.

as long as we are happy with the people who lead and we follow, then why should they not lead africa into a bottomless abyss?

didn't mean to preach, but the situation is far from being a better on. we can all say that we can start to effect change, but the truth of the matter is change was effected decades ago by people like dr kwame nkrumah. we will die and people will still talk about effecting change.

pardon me if this is pessimistic, but the reality of it always is...
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole