Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

the youth of 2005

afro_dyte114

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
yeah, ne, so, does the struggle still continue, what is the struggle,is there still a struggle.

or r these jus cliche and familiar words that we have inherited even tho we have no real understanding> i, mean who has ever been hit by teargas, or a rubber bullet...so what are we still goin on about... it ova!!

fight the new fight, the youth of 76 faught they fight and made their point. lets stop shining on their shine and creat our own!!
ts not me....its them!!

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
maybe not the same struggle in that sense (tear gas n all) but definetely the same struggle.
n not to bitch n moan but jst coz the situation is more subtle now than it was back then (esp. for YOU! i'd a**ume) don't mean that it's over n folks should jst be happy n shut up...
no matter how small the portion of society it affects (wich isn't as small as we often perceive) i'm tellin ya there's still ppl walkin around with mad issues, i mean as long as there'll be places, shops/schools/bars/clubs...ect where u get treated differently on account of skin color/ethnicity... ect in SA then Aint' nothing over biiiatch!!

the struggle continues or as...

Quote from: "LOOPTROOP"
"cuz all of the trouble we've been through
n all of the evil that men do
makes us harder the struggle continues
come on my sisters and brothers n sing too
feel how the harmonies link u
while the struggle continues
we got so many things to
say n do now..."
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]