• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
"a** like that" was unforgiveable ban him please :(

That not good enough for ya?

DarkBlood

Why does this family hate Eminem so much?

DarkBlood

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
this is why
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "DarkBlood"

8O Don't know. Talk about someone who paid mad dues & came from the undergorund up & still doing whatever music he wants regardless of the success achieved. You'd think that's something to respect.  :?
But if you've never seen the road...

mic

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.who-are-you.co.za
just got this from the channel O site

22 Jul 2005
Eminem: What Retirement?

Eminem says that he's not hanging up his mic after reports quoting close sources within his inner circle Em Retiringclaimed he was.

'I'm not retiring,' Slim Shady explained during a stop on his Anger Management Tour. 'When I say I'm taking a break from my music to go in the studio and produce my other artists and put their albums out, that's taking a break for me,' he explained. 'When I know my next move, I'll tell everyone my move. Not some reporter who writes a story about 'This is Eminem's last album.' I never said [Encore] was my last album. I never said anything yet. I don't know what I'm doing yet. Nothing is definite, you know what I'm sayin'? Nothing is written in stone,' the Detroit native continued.

That's a huge sigh of relief to all of his fans... Even excluding sales from The 8 Mile Soundtrack and D-12 albums, Eminem is the biggest-selling hip-hop artist of all time. He has released four multi-platinum selling albums [The Slip Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show and Encore].

this is getting interesting/irritating (i dont no which 1 is it by the day
he illest!

"ive got more hits that abusive relationships" Proverb
"who eva said ur position was irrelevant, if it wasn't for the dummies none of u will be intelligent" Kaydo
"my penetration is deeper than meditation" Prokid

mic

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://www.who-are-you.co.za
just got this from the channel O site

22 Jul 2005
Eminem: What Retirement?

Eminem says that he's not hanging up his mic after reports quoting close sources within his inner circle Em Retiringclaimed he was.

'I'm not retiring,' Slim Shady explained during a stop on his Anger Management Tour. 'When I say I'm taking a break from my music to go in the studio and produce my other artists and put their albums out, that's taking a break for me,' he explained. 'When I know my next move, I'll tell everyone my move. Not some reporter who writes a story about 'This is Eminem's last album.' I never said [Encore] was my last album. I never said anything yet. I don't know what I'm doing yet. Nothing is definite, you know what I'm sayin'? Nothing is written in stone,' the Detroit native continued.

That's a huge sigh of relief to all of his fans... Even excluding sales from The 8 Mile Soundtrack and D-12 albums, Eminem is the biggest-selling hip-hop artist of all time. He has released four multi-platinum selling albums [The Slip Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show and Encore].

this is getting interesting/irritating (i dont no which 1 is it by the day)
he illest!

"ive got more hits that abusive relationships" Proverb
"who eva said ur position was irrelevant, if it wasn't for the dummies none of u will be intelligent" Kaydo
"my penetration is deeper than meditation" Prokid

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
"a** like that" was unforgiveable ban him please :(

co-sign

lol....wtf was that sh1t?  matter fact make it the whole encore.
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I'm sure he wasn't the biggest selling hip-hop arist of all time.Didn't pac go like 10 mil or something? What about Snoop from way back?
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Unfortunately not Mul, as mucha s I wish it wasnt true, Eminem, was the first to attach the extremely lucrative white trash market in the long term, Vanilla wasn't around for long enough..... funny enough, Vanilla Ice's new album got released 2day.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
You're saying out of all the Hip-Hop releases ever, that Eminem is number one? I don't believe that.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Just because hip hop has been huge for you your whole life you gotta remember, very very few folks bought hip hop albums before 1997. Its only been a legitimate popular form since about 1999. Do you have any idea how many people Eminem got listening to him who had NEVER listened  to hip hop before??
As frightening as it is man, accept it... or dont accept it,... either way its the truth.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Yeah, his cumulative record sales exceed anyone else thats come before or even after him, so far.50's not too far off, but I dont see major longevity on the cards for 50 in terms of sustaining those ma**ive figures, but only time will tell.As for individual albums released, I dont think Em is #1 of all time.I think Hammer still holds that crown, and then Pac-Biggie & Vanilla.I could be wrong, cause Em may have snuck into close to the top spot with the Marshall Mathers LP which has almost gone Diamond, if not diamond already.But Hammer's gone beyond that already with his second album.So ya, just need confirmation from Fah from the sales perspective.He's the album sales man. :)

BTw, "a** like that" is currently one of fav songs to listen to.Its madd funny and poking fun on a couple of levels.I guess poking fun to the ma**es too cause he is obviously just playing around.Major RKelly, MJ and PeeWee disses.Dont forget Triumph and Ahhh-nold.And a few others.Funny stuff man.

And I quote: "da-doi-ng-doi-ng-doi-nggg"
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac