Africasgateway.com

Eminem Retired

fahfee · 28 · 8888

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
" Eminem, born Marshall Mathers, is reportedly hanging up the microphone.

The Detroit Free Press reported that Mather’s latest album Encore will be his last release. Insiders told the paper that the rapper has been planning on retiring to concentrate on production and other ventures.

Eminem’s manager Paul Rosenberg told the paper that Encore was “certainly the cap on this part of his career” and that decision to retire was held off by the retirement of fellow Hip-Hop superstar, Jay-Z.

“He didn't want to seem like one of those guys who's playing a trick on his fans, or playing with their heads," Rosenberg told The Detroit Free Press. "It's part of the same struggle he goes through in his music -- 'How much of my inner thinking should I be putting out there?'”

Rosenberg also stated he was surprised no one caught on to the possibility of Eminem retiring, due to numerous clues on the Encore album. An insider also stated that Eminem has grown weary of the spotlight and was struggling writing as “Eminem.”

“Em has definitely gotten to the level where he feels like he's accomplished everything he can accomplish in rap," D-12 member Proof added. "He wants to kick back and get into the producing thing."

Insiders said Eminem’s inner-circle of friends knew in advance that Encore would be the best-selling rapper of all time’s last album.

Eminem is not doing interviews this summer and representatives for Eminem did not comment as of press-time. "

:roll:
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

token412

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
ou're looking through all these records and it's sort of like a big pile of broken dreams...

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I heard rumours about about Eminem's apparent reitement this week, but I didn't believe it.Oh, well it's abou time anyways.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Damn!
But hopefully that don't mean the end of Eminem 16s here and there.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
am loathe to say it's about damn time too, but he was sounding rather crappy on his latest offering & the one before that... guess he was lying when he said " 'cos i don't ever wanna leave without first saying goodbye"

on to more positive news- have heard a rumour that jigga is returning as shawn carter- can anyone verify this?  8O
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

DarkBlood

Come on.....one should be surprised. There were far too many clues being given on the Encore album to lead one to know this. For one, let's start with the name, "Encore" look it up.

Two: "Cause I never wanna leave the game without....at least saying goodbye!" - Eminem, Encore.

After he got shit off his chest and released an album as intense as Eminem Show, why would he come back with an album full of shit like Encore with the Eminem as many came to love him.

The D-12 World Album he hardly spat on at all, instead he was more on the production side.

He's been coming up and producing on many people's albums, Jay-Z, The Game, Lloyd Banks, 50 Cent.

Come on....did we need any more clues.

Still, I'm gonna miss the bugger. He was too entertaining.

DarkBlood

Come on.....one should be surprised. There were far too many clues being given on the Encore album to lead one to know this. For one, let's start with the name, "Encore" look it up.

Two: "Cause I never wanna leave the game without....at least saying goodbye!" - Eminem, Encore.

After he got shit off his chest and released an album as intense as Eminem Show, why would he come back with an album full of shit like Encore with the Eminem as many came to love him.

The D-12 World Album he hardly spat on at all, instead he was more on the production side.

He's been coming up and producing on many people's albums, Jay-Z, The Game, Lloyd Banks, 50 Cent.

Come on....did we need any more clues.

Still, I'm gonna miss the bugger. He was too entertaining.

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
yay!! no more shoving down our throats the "greatest rapper" ever...someone in Emtv(MTV) is crying
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

token412

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
"someone in Emtv(MTV) is crying"

LOL!!!
ou're looking through all these records and it's sort of like a big pile of broken dreams...

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
I heard rumours about about Eminem's apparent reitement this week, but I didn't believe it.Oh, well it's abou time anyways.

True the west coast G-Rap did a lot ta ebonics & Socialogicz @ the way we potrayd shitz back then.... A bit before timez 'ere in Afrik. but what 'Em waz on can obliterate certain thoughts also...

Yeah... Let him listen to all EPMD'z sick titled albumz for now.
Iz it Fate or Destiny like No I.D.?

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Em has just dismissed this as just a tabloid rumour. He ain't retiring! !!!

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Quote from: "TNG"
Em has just dismissed this as just a tabloid rumour. He ain't retiring! !!!

:(
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Well now this takes the cake. I'm sick of celebrity gossip especially when we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. They're just playing with our minds.. Marketing schemes and stuff... Interscope probably told him to do that...Or maybe Dre convinced him that he's a sh!t producer. This is my last post on this thread 'cos it isn't worth the trouble...
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

DFT

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://www.globalgrooving.com
If it is true then all I can say is good riddance!!! He's most probably trying to gain the same sort of hype and attention as Jay-Z did when he "retired".
EACE...HIP HOP MUZIK!!!

www.globalgrooving.com "The Journey"

oz

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://hotdog.i8.com/
maybe he' tryin to get a collabo with Linkin Park :roll:
Encore/Numb - Eminem-Linkin Park

and the chorus:
'I just get so Dumb!'

he's tryin to be JayZ.
he dresses like him. he got his own label ( recording, clothes )
he got a song called ENCORE. i can't count forever.
But he shouldn't dare have beef with NAS. he'll tear him apart.
Well, he'll just be like jay-z huh

bye bye Em

-Oz
Blunted and sharpened at the same time*