Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

iPod vs Walkman

TATEguru

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr
You mo fo's is pulling a brother this wy & that way I cant make a decision.
 But how do I circumvent te whole I have over 20GB of music ALREADY before I start adding isht just coz I have an iPod!?! :x
r Hyde to your Dr Jekyl

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
That's cool.. cop that 'Pod
I'm also in a predicament. 2*40Gigz of Beatz (HipHop, R&B, House) all laid out in Folderz.. 4 Archivin' purposes.
No iPod 4 me..., will pawn that quicker out of sheer limitibility.
That iRiver lookz super cool. 'Cause it can do stuff the MD can do, plus itz got a color screen I think.... + Backlit Remote & SennHeiser (?sPELLIN') earpieces.

iPod/MD/iRiver - The Choice iz yourz

TATEguru

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr
Suggest you arcive your ish onto DVDs then put what you need to move around with on your mp3 playa.
Kinda defeats the purpose of having ALL your music in one place but what can you do if the technology is limited in capacity?
r Hyde to your Dr Jekyl

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
So I'm a slave to Apple marketing..
I finally copped me the 60GB iPod video and am in the process of loading all my isht (+ Papoose's latest downloads)..Heres the skimmy:

Pros:
Industry standard with 70% market-share so all the accessories are built for the pod.
Huge capacity isht's bigger than my laptop!
Ease of use  - That click wheel thing is pure genius
Clear video playback MP4 isht is nice
Syncronization with Outlook contacts & calendars
In SA chicks dig it coz they think its a status symbl with the white headphones. Kinda like a BMW for backpackers.. :twisted:

CONS:
The f*cking battery doesn't freakin last! Esp when scrolling & shufling & watching videos.
My isht is less than 3months old & its already scratched the f*ck up which is irritating since I needs to watch vids on it.
Having to use iTunes propriatary software to manage the device. I personally think iTunes is a piece of isht!
Propriatary headphones is ishtty I'm on my 3rd pair now..Luckily they replace them free in the US.
Expensive accessories since they brand Apple (F*ck Steve Jobs!)
No real solution for connectivity to hi-fi/ car stereo. The FM tuner thing is a less than optimal solution.
No stereo FM tuner so I can't bump tbo touch while in the taxi..
No voice/stereo recorder so I can't record my bars I'm thinking of while I'm cruising the Jozi City streets inspired.

Overall score 65% happy. :?