Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

DIGABLE....

Stretch

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
yo look son...what am I suppose to leave? dont undastand...you say I keep changing my qouta...what do you mean by that? I never changed the qouta...

plus is it wrong for me to ask peepz why they thought I won or You won? I dont see anything wrong with that...Its like if someone explains the vote we get more feedback out if it plus we can determine if the guy who voted actualy knew what we said...in other words he knows battling is about...

son,l  have no beef, just clear yours here so I know what your prob is...
atch this space!

Stretch

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Oh and another thing...you had a tight verse...nice shit man, I knew I was gonna come up against some good competition....
atch this space!

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
MAH man, its like this in all the battles i been in right, rulesof engagement were the same aight. if a person feels like voting without explainin themselves its cool. coz u know sometimes u feel like the 2 contendaz are on a higha level than you (im not saying im on any better level guyz)
but namean.
how can you thanx voter before the ballot countin is done? cant b.
then TK jus messed thingz UP . YOU had better flow better everything
I jus bought out a new way scheme of word play thats all
I was ROCKED by your VERsE thats why i still threw one up a 3 in tha morn
ALL in ALL my vote wudda gone to you
ONE everything BUT versitlity ( seem to like that word)hah
I´m not mad but dawG but u shud know that you stick to the initial rulz
I´ll tell you one mo thing WE aint neva gonna go anywhere wit the way thingz are in here
I knew every vote that you got b4 it was posted
MUCH LOVE dawg
Steppin to me equalz trippin, walk home limpin like u pimpin"

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
ITs good that an underdawg(me)  went up against a titan
we´ll do this agina when everyone feels like we are all on level terrain
N this thing is mo organised

Stretch

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
kool now I see why u didnt like whats goin on...but...

If you cant explain your vote, it means your vote might be uninformed...get me?

but its kool tho, yes Tk shouldn´t have said that...and no your not a rookie, damn son you ill as hell...thats why I battled you...anyway watch how I rip this Warlock kid...or whatever the f*** his name is...

oh and about thanking voters...I meant voters in genaral...for you and me...If i was wrong in your eyes by doing that then I am sorry...but I cannot accept votes thats are not explained...feel me?
atch this space!

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
AIGHT its cool see now we get each otha, i wasnt throwin a tantrum. but lets not go back LETS help EACHotha move forward. COOL dawg
jus gnaw his bone dry. i´ll be watchin wit a hawks eye NO mistakes coz im gonna be THEre
aight holla man

Anonymous

Stretch get off your high horse dude,People voted digable then thats what they voted for.Not everyone has to explain why they do what they do or maybe you needed to know where you lacking then i can understand why you insisting for explanations.As digable said a underdog took you on and didnt do bad at all.

Peace BLABBERMOUTH