Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

July-Aug HYPE?

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Tek, you dont recognise Zhane? Watchout Nat girl, he's a young'un...... Yeah Tek, she does look like the sistah on the right, but dont get too appreciative, cos Roze gon take you out, she got a killa left an she dont brook no ha**le of her "soul mate".
Watch out now
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hey, i aint thinking of anything along those lines, YET! :lol:  :lol:
Bhlak wont catch, they use to call me the gingerbreadman  :lol:

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Err I'd just lke to say that the ladies in Nat's avatar are actually the Jazzyfatnastees NOT Zhane  :x  
Really Syn for a guy that claims to know something about RnB :roll:

@ Tek you needs to get to the back of the line to get to Nat muthaf*cka some of us ben in line since the Ol Skool!

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Ok my mistake... but when, pray tell did I expouse this great knowledge of R&B, Captain a**umption?

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I mean really I find the level of your presumption positively offensive... you know Tate sumtimes your willingness to jump down peoples' throats seems to speak to the possibility of an inferiority complex. I dont pretend to know everything about anything, i just know I know a fair bit, any further info is always appreciated, but the smarmy tone employed by yourself, seems to imply you consider yourself the keeper of all the "important" information.
Which just makes me wonder..why are you trying so hard?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
Its all good man, you entitled to yo opinion. My show is comprised of a mish mash of hip hop, R'b, dance hall, a lil jazz, some soul, an the odd bit of pop.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Oh an inspired response boyo, and where there ^^ do I say I'm an R&B expert? You had a radio show wit majority hip hop playlist, do you claim to know everything about hip hop? Becos I play R&B on my radio show I'm in effect saying I know everything about R&B? pLease thats a f***ing weak argument son... I mean really.
As a club DJ I play house, Drum and ba**, garage, ragga, hip hop and R&B, downtempo and lounge.... I couldn't hope to know everything about all of them, but I know a fair bit about all of them. Your "evidence" only proves you have no argument. :roll:

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
But knowing a "fair bit" would have you at least being able to identify the Jazzyfatnastees.. :lol:

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
ANd that is most definitely YOUr opinion, who decides what I should know? I must have missed the memo where everyone whose ever listened to R&B, mUST know who the Jazzyfatnastees are. Too bad... maybe I was too busy listening to other R&B musicians who I think are incredibly important but very few other people seem to know, outside of Britain anyway... people like Shaun Escofferey or Omar. If you know them great but there are lots of people who dont and that doesnt get me staring down at them, I just feel lucky that I found them. Dont come place your expectations on me big boy, you dont have enuff sky to stare down at me.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Tek, you dont recognise Zhane?

If there is any presumption then it is in the above quote..
I was just correcting the teacher thats all..

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
laff all you want son, but I know based on my voice and that picture on the website which I dont like... at the last gig wer my name was on the poster, the organiser got 600 people in a 400 person club with a weeks notice. ANd I also have to clear out this damn e-mail box wit an average of 800 fan-mails a week... and when you consider how few of my listeners are even connected to the internet? I'm doing pretty well. Can you claim to have expatriate regional communities in Canada, the UK, Spain and Iraq (weird I know) specially tuning into anything to hear you?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Can you claim to have expatriate regional communities in Canada, the UK, Spain and Iraq (weird I know) specially tuning into anything to hear you?
The HIPHOCALYPSE has only  been syndicated in Germany and Namibia (so far) but I guess I aint got nothing on that picture on the good hope site  :lol:

*bows in front of computer screen showing pictures of Eeshaam September*

[Wayne's World Voice] "We are not worthy"[/Wayne's World Voice]

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
A mistake which I've already copped to........I dont deny I was wrong, i thought it was Zhane, fine.... I still dont see how this vindicates your presumption?

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
So you still host the show then? Not as far as I heard it... and as sum1 who has worked on radio, you know any programme is only as good as its last show.
So big ups to the Hiphocalypse by all means but, you've stated a number of times on this site how you ARE NOT all of hiphocalypse, but a part of the movement, you cant possibly take credit for the work of all the people busting their humps making that show work. Even if you are the originator you planted the seed but it is the people working on it now, doing the bizniz... even if you still are using your connects to secure the interviews and such, that show is the work of a team... you've stated as much on numerous occasions.