Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

July-Aug HYPE?

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
listened to live wires last night and this debate was on with x versus some cat from hype, think it was fungayi, BITCH is f***en arogant, i will not buy this hype issue, let alone look for a free copy, cud tell after the first issue that shit was getting quite shady, f***, BITCH, you wanna make monet, go drop some fashion magazine or some stupid bitch shit like that, its business through the culture, not the other way round :evil:

f*** FUNGAYI

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
so what did they discuss? give us some more details mang!

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
"our freedom of speech is freedom of death"

so where Nthato at dude better put out another issue

"gotta give us what we want gotta give us what we need"-Public enemy
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
when i caught the interview, X was sayin that american hip hop does not need the magazine as a platform, actually that the magazine should be a platform for south african hip hop, but fungayi, i think it was him, was sayin that hip hop was international, its one entity, there is no south african hip hop and thus we should stop tryna own it, shit like that, cud not catch shit properly, heard some stupid niggas in my place, but back to fungayi, he also mentioned shit about how some of their readers actually wanna hear and read about that type of shit and that if they only made the magazine a local rappers feast, then they would loose some of their people, shit like that, thats what he meant, BITCH!!