briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Stereo Typical Type Type

I generalize a lot of thing, I am not that much a stereo-typer BUT I do sometimes stereotype I know its wrong but at times its f***ing ridiculous.

NOT ALL black guys can or even rap
NOT ALL MCs can or even ALWAYS want to and are ready to battle.

Spontaneous cipher? Fine.

I am walking home from work, so obviously I don’t look like a head, unless if I act like one… but I doubt a man with a frown, wearing smart not casual but smart shirt and formal pants gives off “head” / MCs vibes. I see this white cat, looks normal enough excerpt  he’s talking to some black guy who looks really un-comfortable and I figure the white cat eventually got the message. So he crosses the road to the side I am on. I walk pretty swiftly especially when I need to smoke real bad like I did last night so honestly the last thing on my mind Hip Hop let alone rapping me rapping was THE LAST THING ON MY MIND..i know this line is a cliché but true as GOD…THE ABSOLUTE LAST LAST THING ON MY MIND, “I could have been beamed up by Aliens” was on my MIND but it was NOT THE LAST THING ON MY MIND..so you see HOW un MC like I looked or even thought.

I hear sounds like talking, then I think what? And walk for another 5meters and the “talking” gets louder I look back the white cat is rapping to himself which is cool, I do that at times when I am in “Rap” mode .. BAM from no where with no questions asked this cat is walking adjacent to me.

Cat: Wa**up?
Me: jack shit (maybe that what gave it away)
Cat: “I’m the grimy street walking street walker from Acadia potna”
Me to self: Is that? Is he? WTF?
Me: what?
Cat: “I rap effervescent raps…”
Me: “with ever present claps and paper blazing traps”
Cat” (opens his mouth to spit (raps)  I cuts him in coz my bars is not done yet)
Me “clever at making tracks for getting bitches to let me see they bra straps”
Cat: “I am the destroyer you Latoya Jackson and bitch like you bitch”
Cat: “You not nice you bitch you can’t flow you bitch you wish you were rich”
Me: :?
Cat: “I took you out …you shook”
Me: “Yo look don’t get me started you need to get a book to worm yourself out of this hook”
Me: “U walked PTA streets fishing victory but met a shark on the prowl in you little a** pond”

So I proceed to rape this little twerp. I shit you not, the shitting was so bad he started walking faster trying to run away from a nigga, but remember HE started ME so I walk faster while still proceeding to shit in his ear telling all sorts of unpleasntries  about his skill
And the lack of dignity he is getting. He starts trotting I trot along still dumping shit on him..i swear the expression on this kids face was priceless. Any way he starts running I run along just sneek in a last line.

God must not have been on this cats side we get to the road and the traffic is to busy for him to cross so he has to stop I look and him and look away, and proceed to not think about rap and focus on my budda..

Cat: So you rap
Me: yeah
Cat: aight you got a crew
Me: nah
Cat: want us to be a crew?
Me after wiping tears of laughter: nah its fine

What ever I am a nice cat so we start talking about hip hop then we parted ways I proceeded to smoke my budda at home and slept..that meeting alone has drained me that I doubt I will do anything but sleep tonight and tommorow

So my point is this, this is not the first time its happened before, do white cats in Hip Hop think all blacks rap. This is obviously what I meant that I generalize I know its not true but how else can I ask the question without grouping a kind of people? I have never had black cats step to me and drop raps unless I was either penning a script openly or in a club or outside club acting up.

I have been around white heads who did not wanna battle or rap..but they were both graff writers who do not rap at all.

One track comes into mind Del and El-P I’m not sure what its called but I think its “Offspring”
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

token412

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Cat: “You not nice you bitch you can’t flow you bitch you wish you were rich”

LMAO

somebody's watching 8-mile too much
wa**up with that attitude?

Cat: So you rap

WTF?stepping to random people and just "battling" them...
does someone need an ego boost?
ou're looking through all these records and it's sort of like a big pile of broken dreams...

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
WHY DE f*** DO PPL THINK A BRODDA NEED A CREW.
I MEAN FOR f*** SAKES

JUS COZ I KNOW THIS DJ EVERYBODY THINK WHY DONT YALL BE A CREW

WHY???????????

U RAP I RAP DAT DNT MEAN WE SHOULD BE A CREW

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "token412"

exactly my shock too!!

i mean cumon, if you wanna battle THAT bad at least get a bit of skill first and find a hip hop spot and battle cats THERE not a random cat in the street.

He unfortunatly he took a knock to his ego, coz unfortunatly for him he met a cat who CAN rap..i am rusty as f*** in battles but still managed to hurt his feelings...but yeah ppl is crazy..

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "token412"

exactly my shock too!!

i mean cumon, if you wanna battle THAT bad at least get a bit of skill first and find a hip hop spot and battle cats THERE not a random cat in the street.

He unfortunatly he took a knock to his ego, coz unfortunatly for him he met a cat who CAN rap..i am rusty as f*** in battles but still managed to hurt his feelings...but yeah ppl is crazy..

CHILD i know the feeling my boys and I have been together for mad years..but we aint crew and we all can rap...we got a DJ too..

"y'all should be crew !!!!!"

ah shut the f*** up